Urban Fiction Writers And Lovers Come And Say Hi

urban-fiction

What are your favorite books? Who are your favorite authors? Let’s talk Urban Fiction.

Hello :smile:

The Character and Story Games Club is for character and writing games :smile: as your thread seems to be more of a writing discussion, I’ve gone ahead and moved to the General Fiction category :smile:

Thank you for understanding!

Kay - Community Ambassador :xkaydotx:

I found it:joy::joy:

My faves are author DeliriousMoon and her murder mystery series. And MissPerfectFlaws with On The Other Side. I itch for updates everyday.

I’m fairly new to the wattpad world so I’m still feeling around, but I’ll be sure to check them out.

I have several favorite authors–all are unique in their own way. My urban fiction authors I like reading are–J.D. Mason, Dana Davidson.

Are your favorite authors on wattpad? I’ve noticed a lot of big names on here as well.

I don’t know about these two authors because I haven’t look yet. I doubt it. One of my favorite authors is on here.

That’s awesome. I was surprised to see a few big name authors I read myself on here.

Where is everybody–oldies, newbies, anyone hello? Old forums close and now it’s on to the new one!

Hi I’m here. I just realized today that the old forums are gone. I think once everyone try to comment on the old one they’ll see that it’s closed.

Wait. I just realized we have an Urban Fiction Share Story forum! We’re moving up.

I messaged everyone from the old forums. They should be here soon.

Yep, they’ll be here and hopefully more will join them. I was surprised to see the Urban Fiction Share Story forum too!

Wait, no one is here yet?

I know. I wonder do they know about the new forums and/or if they know how to use it.

I messaged them about the new ones and they replied, but they may not know how to use them.

Hello :slight_smile:
I have so many urban books I love reading so much, most are from the same authors lol

Yeah that’s me too. Once I find an author I really like, I try to buy all of their books.

I’m the same way with my books too. After I read one good book from a author–I want to know what else they wrote.