V27 ~ The Order of the Dark Side of Fanfiction ~ V27

Hello guys!

HEY YOU LIVE

Attack%20Hug

Well, Saving Private Ryan is depressing.

It’s 33°F right now. It’s literally freezing. I hate all of this

Ditto.

It’s been lovely and warm here lately.

Like can we not do this on a morning I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to go to school? Please? It’s torture

Shush

Well, I mean, it wasn’t too long ago where it was bloody freezing here and the Northern Hemisphere got lovely weather.

Sit and do your time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

it feels like 31° and there’s a 12mph wind. I hate everything

literally sitting in my computer science class waiting for it to start on a school computer… im so tired and hungry and also period cramps. someone save me

that moment when your teacher picks a wedgie in full sight of you and your classmates without trying to hide it

im so fucking boooooooored :sleeping::sleeping:

why does computer science have to be so fucking boring? my teacher is also very monotone and is following the power point slides basically word for word, which isnt helping at all. and its my only boring class, on top of being the last one i take every day. grrr

HE’S LITERALLY USING WASHING YOUR HAIR AS A COMPUTER ALGORITHM EXAMPLE AND HAS EACH STEP IN THE SLIDE AND IS GOING THROUGH THEM ONE BY ONE. KILL ME. THERES MORE THAN ONE HAIR WASHING TUTORIAL SLIDE.

I finally got to sleep at 8:00 this morning. I’m currently running on 2 hours of it.

Jesus christ. Almost all computer professors are the same

were you up writing that paper all night?

i wanted to fall asleep so bad

Yep. If I couldn’t get it done by midnight I was going to get it done ASAP and send it to the professor immediately.