V27 ~ The Order of the Dark Side of Fanfiction ~ V27

Professors like that are the worst of the worst. I woukd’ve fallen asleep if I were in there :joy:

oh i wish i could have. but luckily tonight a wonderful and amazing coworker of mine took the second half of my shift so i get to get off at 7 instead of 11. im soooooooo happy about that

To be honest, if the numbers were the same but in Celcius, that wouldn’t be bad, but I’d struggle without the wind. 30+ degrees in Australia is heavy heat.

that’s great! And lucky to have a helpful coworker like that :slight_smile:

Wow, it looks like Robin Hood bombed. Kinda feel sorry for Taron Egerton…

Shessh… leave for a week and gets 400 notifs. You guys chat a lot.

preeeetty much.

i didnt think it was gonna do so well judging by the trailer. it still sucks though

well, i just googled how much the movie made over opening weekend, and goddamn. only 9.1 million over three whole days nation wide??? yiiiikes. and only 14 million over five days, with a production budget of over 90 milion. thats gotta hurt lionsgate BAD

Yeah, I saw the trailer and I was like, “oh, no, this isn’t going to do well.” Like, it reminded me so much of King Arthur, and that’s how I knew it wasn’t going to do well.

It’s a box office bomb. Made about $24M off a $100M budget, which will definitely hurt Lionsgate.

yeah, none of the trailers interested me. i didnt even remember when the movie was supposed to come out as broad as month wise, thats how little i was interested. king arthur intrigued me just a tiny bit more, but maybe thats because Jude Law was in it :heart_eyes:

I’m intrigued in it because of Taron. That’s why I feel sorry for him – he’s a good actor and that’s just wasted potential. I loved the BBC Robin Hood TV show growing up, so I was interested in the movie. But I had a sinking feeling it wasn’t going to do well.

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

A4 TRAILER IS APPARENTLY DROPPING TOMORROW!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

WHAT TIME IS IT SUPPOSED TO DROP WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS

Also it’s 29°F right now I want to die

It’s literally below freezing. If we took our temperatures in celcius, we’d be in the negatives

Same here.

Nate%20Heywood

I mean I know it’s winter but STILL. I’d like it to not freeze when I get up to go to school, thanks