V27 ~ The Order of the Dark Side of Fanfiction ~ V27

I’m worried my mum’s going to be angry at me. I mean, I feel like me not being confident lost me the job.

Well nothing has blown up so I guess not :sweat:

Aw Laura, I am sorry :frowning:

Ugh, I’m screwed.

I love you :heart::heart:

I know it sucks Laura. You just gotta keep trying. You will find another job. Sometimes it just takes a bit of a struggle to get to

i have literally taken this stupid test like seven times AND I CANNOT PASS IT. GRR

I hope so. I’m paying for Sam next year, so I need a job very soon.

Just keep trying! Perseverance is key.

I swear if Disney doesn’t put Daredevil on their streaming service, I will goddamn RIOT

Yeah. Yeah, I know.

I’m not even going to bother with that.

So i realized, today, that there was an online quiz due in one of my classes that wasnt accessible until 10AM this morning and closed at 10:55AM. im literally in class almost all of the alotted time, theres no way I’d finish it on time. im gonna have to ask my teacher about it cause I think he might have put in the time wrong

okay thank God, it was just the wrong time. hes fixed it now. im glad i brought it up to him before the class started and we had to take it

Yeah I am glad too o.o sounds like a disaster

I hate everything right now

Are you OK?

Yeah I’m fine now, it’s just my work shift was super stressful and I got off an hour later than I was supposed to because we were absolutely slammed, and honestly I was ready to burst into tears

Oh dear . . . I’m happy you’re better now

Thank you :slight_smile:

On the bright side, my birthday is tomorrow (in like an hour) and I’m just like :flushed::flushed:

So… I’m 20 now.

What the actual fuck