V27 ~ The Order of the Dark Side of Fanfiction ~ V27

When you finally settle on a release date. Ah, it’s so good to post another fanfic in a few weeks! It’s a shorter one too, thank goodness.

I swear I haven’t abandoned; I silently haunt the thread and read to catch what I’ve missed, if anything.

Hiiii!!! I’ve missed you!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I swear I’m not dormant; just craziness of life and trying to find time to write, and editing…phew it’s a lot

I totally get it. Now that I’m back in school I don’t have to do anything leisurely really. All I have the energy to make time for is watching The Vampire Diaries :joy:

Avengers 4 trailer is TOMORROW I am not ready

Me either man I’m so excited

I have been waiting so long for this. I wonder if it’s gonna be a teaser trailer or a full-length trailer though? Since the first trailer for Infinity War was full-length I believe?

@shavingforsherl0ck @cooperalls most likely just a teaser. I honestly can’t see them releasing a full trailer this early

I wonder… I guess we’ll see

I hope it’s a full length, but I’m betting it’s just going to be a teaser, knowing how much they’ve hyped the mystery of this movie

@shavingforsherl0ck @cooperalls They released Infinity War’s first full trailer around this time, didn’t they?

they actually released infinity war’s trailer a little earlier than this, but hey, at least we’re getting the A4 trailer before the end of the year

I think Infinity War came out at the end of November last year, but yeah close enough. That’s why I’m curious

i think it came out mid-november, or something like that. you could google it to find out :woman_shrugging:

November 24th, I think. I watched it earlier today XD

you cant prepare for this trailer you do know that right

I know :joy:

when you listen to Love on Top by Beyonce for inspiration but end up dancing instead of writing stuff for school :joy:

Me when I listen to Queen :joy:

and yet somehow
after every chorus
defying the odds of normal vocal chords
beyonce goes higher after each chorus FIVE TIMES. AND EACH ONE IS HIGHER THAN THE LAST. WHEN YOU THINK SHE CANT. SHE FUCKING CAN