Vampi Health Clinic by Dr. Charlie

This is the ‘Vampi Health Clinic’ owned by Dr. Charlie aka Debadrita. She’s a doctor, who has expertise in every health problem and is mentally retarded. So, enter on your own risk. You may take along mental problems along with your illness for free.

9 Likes

Doctor : @CharlieDsouza1d
Assistant : @rosebrown1k
Manager : @ManeetSurana

6 Likes

Taglist: @ManeetSurana @thunderhipster @Anniewilliams22 @Asted1011 @lunaetic @Lightingsky @TheOtherCha @CharaLiha @spookyrish @be_butterfly @diccnity @RobotAmbassador
@silverdream88 @cynically @ObeseTomato @rosebrown1k @a_s_raisa @swansong_xo @TheRedRose17 @joharateregeyo @LadySapphire2018
@Ellen_Reese @Lightingsky @ReynaDiAngelo14 @farenhite @MisterTent @AGuyFromCA @Anishaluv @Eliza_hayden @EllaRoland @lifeofdaffy @Call_Me_Nutella @TheMidnightBreeze @Only_Liz @lmaillet123 @calistacyq
@AJBritt9 @broken_star16 @wonderingstarrs
@Oblivionyx @LiteraryDuck @Bequi17 @melodiccnightowl @sakuralou2689 @katee0writes @CharlieDsouza1d @YukijiRin @Unique_Approach @foreverGiggles @Verk24why @echos-little-kitty
@MattInHeaven @MusketeerPrincess @calistacyq @404Page @IftiYousuf @sexyjungcock @sky_is_limit @kissesandtells @ShadesOfDramatic @Escritum @Deepthi_Shashidhar @Arkotract @KatelynWinters @BaguetteLauncher

12 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @RobotAmbassador display help.

4 Likes

Woah, the clinic actually got set up :smiley: Noice

4 Likes

Where is the doctor?

4 Likes

Hello!

5 Likes

What the hell? O_o

I’m assistant and the name of the clinic is by my name. Feels proud :joy:

3 Likes

Who added this Robo? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Probably killing someone :joy:

3 Likes

And I am not sure how many people is going to be killed :joy:

2 Likes

Hellooo

3 Likes

Yeah, i’m not getting treated here with that one. XD Maybe the doc can get a head start on his malpractice lawsuit count. :joy:

Charlie we still believe in you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sucks to be that person

3 Likes

I’m more worst when I see blood. I am vampire :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m talking about Charlie.

3 Likes

Oh God i forgot about that. :joy: How’re you going to handle all the blood from Charlie’s surgeries? At least there’s plenty of it around

4 Likes

@CharlieDsouza1d fix this Robo :joy:

3 Likes

I will control. Don’t worry. I can do that. But after doing all this stuff, I will need more blood to drink. I have to drink more blood to resist myself :eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah makes sense. :joy: Besides, Charlie would have plenty

4 Likes