van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ CLOSED FOR CATCH UP ☆

covers

You are the best and no rush! Thank you. :blush::hibiscus:

There you go… I have updated your delivery post! Let me know what you think!!

Omg I love them wow! I’m blown away! Can I just see the 3 prod & 4th without the stars?
I will definitely use the 3rd or 4th. Can I save both for now? I can’t decide yet. :joy::see_no_evil:
I won’t be back for some time (once I upload my new book this week 3 out of 4 of my books will have one of yours covers :heart:) and I just wanted to say thank you! I really appreciate your wonderful work.

Hey there! Please do whatever you want to and I accept all the terms you have said. Also, I would like the same colour palette. You can add my name again at the end of the queue and I think you can use it as a premade, the previous cover I mean. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your work!

So glad you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have updated your delivery. The “faded” stars are from the texture I used. I erased the brush I put on top of it to make it pop. Hope that’s fine. Thank you :yellow_heart:
oh, and can you delete the pics? tksss

Okay!! I’ll put your name on the queue again. thanks for understanding! :blush:

Of course :hibiscus: I deleted the pics. Uhm, I meant 3 and 4. I think you did 2 and 3. :see_no_evil: It’s just the last pic (guy with the lilac eyes) that is missing. Sorry, but yes the rest is perfect. :blush:

Title: Liar, Liar or Lie To Me (I don’t know which title to settle on.)

Subtitle: Ignorance is bliss.

Author name: RavensOfOld

Genre/Theme: Mystery/Thriller/Drama

Summary: Two estranged brothers meet for the first time in ten years after their parents’ violent divorce. Now both young men with troubling pasts, they attempt to unravel dark secrets about their family, one secret big enough to tear apart every relationship Nick had ever had. But what his younger brother doesn’t know about him and their family? Everything

Images/ideas: This story is a WIP and is still a story idea that is only in its early stages of development, meaning that I don’t have a full grasp of it yet. So my request will be kinda vague and left to you as the designer to imagine it. The mood should be dark, mysterious, almost haunting. I’m open to anything, because the purpose of this cover is for inspiration, to allow me to get a feel of this story. But I think a dark curtain at the sides, opening up to the center of the cover, maybe a building in the background (like a hospital), a black car, a gun, anything dark themed. Maybe dark silhouettes, two males and one female if possible. If you do decide to add face claims (which is unnecessary), please DM me for the character descriptions so we can discuss it (even though I think that would be more of a hassle for you). It’s a mystery/thriller novel, so the dark, mysterious theme is very important.

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go… I was going to deliver two more options but it was just not looking good haha I hope you like it!! Let me know

Ops :laughing: I didn’t noticed… I didn’t save the changes yesterday so I don’t have the one with the last picture D: if you really want, you can send it again so I can make the change

Sorry for all the extra troubles :see_no_evil::hibiscus: That one is definitely my fave. :heartbeat:

Done!!

Sorry about the long wait but, I was think along lines of the Grim Reaper in the background and James himself facing off with him. If that helps.

And Yes I still want the book cover.

Character lookings can be the main character James holding a bible facing off with the grim reaper. Sorry about late response and yes I would like a book cover pls.

I had to search your name cause I didn’t remember hahahah No problem, but now you will have to make your request again and join the queue tho

Title: Disciple: First Mission
Author Name: Chris Anonuevo
Genre: Superhero/Action
Summary: A Year after Abaddon’s defeat, James decides to run for congress. Standing in the way of James’s desire correct to the government, is Lionel Reaper and his followers who try to destroy his campaign. Together with Gabriel, Tristan, an unknown egyptian warrior named Nathan, and the Superstars of the WWE must aid James to win the election at all costs.
Images/Ideas: Title: Disciple: First Mission
Author Name: Chris Anonuevo
Genre: Superhero/Action
Summary: A Year after Abaddon’s defeat, James decides to run for congress. Standing in the way of James’s desire correct to the government, is Lionel Reaper and his followers who try to destroy his campaign. Together with Gabriel, Tristan, an unknown egyptian warrior named Nathan, and the Superstars of the WWE must aid James to win the election at all costs.
Images/Ideas: I was thinking of doing something like a marvel movie poster. I was thinking the Grim reaper in the background and James holding the bible facing off with him.

James is played by who?!

Michael Pena

It’s perfect, thank you :heart_eyes::hibiscus: