van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ CLOSED FOR CATCH UP ☆

covers

Glad you liked it! Tks <3

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go, hope you like it!

Thank you so much!! I think I’m going to use the second one!!

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go, hope you like it!

I love them all I don’t know which one of them o want to use.
Edit:
I’ll use the second save the date

<3
Can I use the first as a premade then? Or do you want to keep it either?

No you can use it, I don’t mind I tend to keep one cover for a really long time.

Thank you!

No problem!

She’s a brunette. Sorry for the delay in replying.

@AndressaVan I think that’d be awesome! I know it might be difficult, but if you can, could you make it look like the wings are burned or singed on the ends, and maybe some embers coming off of them. I’m sorry for the large request, but I just thought it’d look so cool.

Hey there Andressa! I love the covers you’ve done and as I’m struggling to create something for my book, thought I’d request a cover. :heart:
Title: Edel
Subtitle*: Book 1
Author name: Paige
Genre/Theme: Fantasy
Summary: With dreams of fame & warrior status, Edel’s ambitions are high. For most of her life, she lived in a small, quiet Viking village but when a strange man enters the town one frosty morning, everything changes. The strange man is recruiting teenagers from all around Midgard for a mysterious Academy, called The Fortress. With everything seemingly stacked against Edel & her dreams, only hope is left. But The Fortress is not all it seems & some dirty secrets lay hidden beneath its walls… Can Edel become the warrior she dreams to become? Or will the evil secrets of The Fortress & the people within drag her down?
Images/ideas*: Perhaps using the following image as the background:
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/05/24/16/48/mountains-1412683_960_720.png
Also, I was thinking the main character, Edel, could be on the front. She has short blond hair and blue eyes.

Thank you so so much! I love your designs and will make sure to credit you if I use it :heart:

Turned out better then I could imagine!! <3

I deleted the pictures as requested, Thanks so much for your time on making it!!

D E L I V E R Y

That’s what I managed, I hope it’s what you wanted. Let me know your thoughts!!

So glad you liked it!! I enjoyed doing it ^-^
Thank you!!

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go!!

Thankss <3 Accepted!

Loved it! I’d like some minor changes, could you do it for me? If not, it’s okay. Anyway, I’ll be using this cover and thank you very much for your work. Thank you very much.

Changes that I’d like: Airi moved close to Mitusna and adding a quote in the place of Airi
Quote: Fates brought them together, now it sets them apart.

Thank you very much for your work.

Done!

D E L I V E R Y

Hope you like it. Let me know!!