van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ CLOSED FOR CATCH UP ☆

covers

Sorry for not editing all day but I spent all this time making the new thread in HTML :sweat_smile:
Hope you like it <3

If you want to receive a notification when this thread is open again you can request to be tagged!

TAGS: @IwannabGlorious1 @LaraXOX3 @ChrisAnonuevo @Piesie2001 @jtypes @AprilCox7 @megswriting

Could I be tagged too?

I would like to be tagged too pls.

I would also like to be tagged.

D E L I V E R Y

Here is your cover! Let me know your thoughts!

D E L I V E R Y

Here is your cover! Let me know your thoughts!

I have a really quick question! I’ve got my summary for 'should’ve been us" figured out can I just update the post from earlier when you reopen or do you want me to make a completely new form?

Hmm you can update the post from earlier. I’ll check it out and if it’s everything ok, I’ll add to the queue np :hibiscus:

I updated it, I added in a few ideas to, but don’t worry about accepting now I can wait until your fully open again, I’ll just remind you that its there.

p.ss I really feel like i should give you a payment are you sure there’s nothing that I can do?

No problem, I have added to the queue!
Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. You already follow me and credit is the only thing I ask for… It’s fine, thanks :yellow_heart::hibiscus:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please may you add me to the queue?

You meant the tags to be notified when it’s open again? Sure!

D E L I V E R Y

Hey, Kate! I’ve made a few options for your cover, I hope one of these fits your book…
Let me know your thoughts!

D E L I V E R Y

Hey, Wiktoria, here are a few options! Let me know your thoughts!

Please, I hope you haven’t forgotten my request from a few days ago.

You’re on the queue, so don’t worry about that. But it may take a moment till I get to yours so I’ll ask for you to be patient with me :pray:t2: and thanks for the love on my book hehe

Sure. And you’re welcome.

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go… I’ve made a few different background variations. Let me know your thoughts!