van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ ON A BREAK ☆

@LaraXOX3 I’ll see what I can do!! Added to the queue
the png pack is just for reference or do you want me to use it?

@ohnonerissa I can’t see your image :frowning: can you try to resend?

It has a PNG of two couples; just a reference.

1 Like

@AndressaVan

I hope it shows up this time but it’s really just the effect of it breaking down sorta that I really like :bowing_woman:t4:

do you happen to do themed covers? like matching covers?

Like for a series/trilogy? example 1 / example 2

Now I can see! Tks. Added to the queue (please be aware of the announcement)

yes for a series! could you do four covers? i’d liked to have two people on each of them. could you do that?

i’ll start filling out the forms in a few :slight_smile:

D E L I V E R Y

Hey, Laura! Here’s your cover. I hope I got the idea you had in your mind… let me know ^-^

1 Like

Sure! Please, be sure to read the announcement if you haven’t yet. I’m waiting on your request ^-^

D E L I V E R Y

Here’s your cover. Let me know your thoughts!

Can I ask for a change of that’s alright?

Sure!

I want Nat to look a little younger and Vickie to look a little older (just clothes) or have them look homeless or poor. If that’s not possible then I’ll gladly accept the cover the way it is :slight_smile:

Hmmm I can’t manipulate at that level (change of clothes) haha wish I could tho. Also I didn’t find any other photos of them that were fitting for the cover (full body ones) and I don’t know how to make them look homeless/poor :confused: :frowning_face:

title: Lust For Life

subtitle*: feet don’t fail me now

author name: rose beton

genre/theme: genre is fanfiction/ and the themes of this story are dark, romance, & mystery

summary: Mack Ramsey did not grow up being a Hunter. But that didn’t stop her from pushing aside what she was to become one. She knew it was against her nature to kill the same monsters that she had grown up with. She knew that any full-fledged human Hunter would grab the chance to burn her alive if they ever found out what she was.

Until when one didn’t.

images/ideas*: i was thinking of something like these? ( one two but especially three ) the faceclaims on the cover would be kat graham and jared padalecki (as bonnie bennett and sam winchester) & here are some pngs/pictures!

sam: 1 2 3 4 5

bonnie: 1 2 3

i was also wondering if you could include trees in the background, as well as a bared road, and the 1967 chevy impala? thank you if you accept!

1 Like

title: Whiskey Lullaby

subtitle*: are you the master of your fate?

genre/theme: genre is fanfiction/ and the themes of this story are dark, moody, romantic, mystery

summary: Parker Ramone has always been a fighter. Growing up in foster home after foster home, it’s not a surprise that when she finally gets out of the system at 18, she is no longer the sweet girl many once knew. Years pass, and the fighter that Parker came out to be has grown stronger and tougher than ever. With all her knowledge of hunting, she never expected to meet her match during the Apocalypse.

images/ideas*: i was thinking of something like these? ( one two but especially three ) the faceclaims on the cover would be krysten ritter and jensen ackles (as jessica jones and dean winchester) & here are some pngs/pictures!

dean: 1 2 3

jessica: 1 2 3 4

i was also wondering if you could include clouds in the background, as well as a bare road, maybe a graveyard, and the 1967 chevy impala? thank you if you accept!

1 Like

Title:The Boy’s Thoughts
Subtitle*:none
Author name:S.K.Allen
Genre/Theme:contemporary romance, chicklit
Summary:a girl still mourning her father’s death bonds over a young boy.
Images/ideas*: girl with freckles and red hair with her eyes closed and a camera beside her

That’s alright! I just meant like a different picture of them, but that’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

title: Wayfaring Stranger

subtitle*: travelin’ through this world of woe

genre/theme: genre is fanfiction/ and the themes of this story are dark, romantic, and mysterious

summary: Seb Ibrahaim is a hacker, and a damn good one at that. He is usually not one to brag about such things, but when people question his abilities, Seb enjoys proving them wrong. After graduating Harvard, Seb hasn’t found much to do these days, but fortunately for him, it seems like there is something pushing him to look into all the strange happenings going on around the US. So when that lands him right into the laps of Sam and Dean Winchester, and their sidekick angel, Castiel, he can’t help but think that this is was he was meant to do with his life. Even if that means dying…several times over.

images/ideas*: i was thinking of something like these? ( one two but especially three ) the faceclaims on the cover would be rami malek and misha collins (as elliot alderson and castiel) & here are some pngs/pictures!

elliot: 1 2 3 4

castiel: 1 2 3

i was also wondering if you could include trees in the background, as well an open field?? and the 1967 chevy impala? thank you if you accept!

title: Beautiful Creatures

subtitle*: even in darkness, my heart will find you

genre/theme: genre is fanfiction/ and the themes of this story are dark, romantic, and mysterious

summary: The only thing she remembers when she wakes up is her name. She doesn’t remember her mother, or her father. She doesn’t remember why she woke up in a field, surrounded by the night sky. She doesn’t remember that she has a certain ability. Lane Cooper doesn’t remember anything. So why is there a feeling that something bad is coming for them all?

images/ideas*: i was thinking of something like these? ( one two but especially three ) the faceclaims on the cover would be alice englert and alexander calvert (as lena duchannes and jack kline) & here are some pngs/pictures!

lena: 1 2 3 4

castiel: 1 2 3 4

i was also wondering if you could include a big storm in the backgroud? my oc can control lightning and storms, maybe you could also include lightning as well?? and the 1967 chevy impala too? thank you if you accept!

1 Like