van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ ON A BREAK ☆

Thats totally okay! And could you possibly make the people bigger and the theme a little darker/not as neon and the the word tunnel a bit more visible if that even makes any sense haha :sweat_smile: And no problem, I’ll go delete the photos from my post right now!

I love it. That’s the second time you’ve had it right on. Thank you!

1 Like

Amm can I ask about my cover!.big love

Thank you! I’ll update my post when I get home

1 Like

Oooh, that Creed cover looks amazing!! I’m totally fine with that! I figured finding people for the cover would be kind of hard, so I understand if there aren’t any. Your skills are awesome, and I trust your judgement! Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

@noirdaisies Tomorrow I’ll see what I can do and get back to you!!

@AprilCox7 so glad you liked it :yellow_heart:

@Belikememo you’re next in line! It’s highly probable that I’ll deliver tomorrow!!

@OfficialUSMWriter tkss! Accepted then!! :star2:

Tomorrow I’ll get back to the ones who requested today! It’s 2am now here so I’m going to sleep :sweat_smile::star2:

2 Likes

Thank u💜

1 Like

@KateAnnee accepted!

@Wiki_Pages what are the characteristics of the girl?

1 Like

She is really brave, fearless, dangerous and wants things done her way. :smile:

And complexion, hair and eyes color?

I guess blond, blue eyed and a fair complexion?

1 Like

Ok! Added to the queue!

I am so glad to have seen this thread! You are a wonderful person and very talented. I would be very grateful for some help for my fanfiction.

Title: A Future Without Fear
Author: bloodbrothers1864
Genre: The Vampire Diaries Fanfiction
Summary: Caroline must learn what it takes to be a vampire. With her friends in mortal peril, emotions running high, and a race against the clock to save Mystic Falls, Caroline must leave the past behind her and embrace her true self.
Images: I would like Caroline to feature please (Candice Accola). Happy for Stefan to feature as well if you think it should, it’s a Steroline pairing.

Thank you so much in advance if I’m able to be added to the list :slight_smile:

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go… let me know your thoughts!

3 Likes

D E L I V E R Y

Here you go!

3 Likes

aWW THANKSS <3 Your request is accepted!
klaroline!! :broken_heart:

1 Like

I love it thank u thank u thank u​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ve updated you delivery with two more options!

oh my gosh I love it!!! Could you make the blue in the 3rd one purple? I’m definitely using that one!! I’ll make sure to credit you once I upload the first chapter :grin:

1 Like