van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ ON A BREAK ☆

Thank you so much!!! Ill pick the third one, although I love them all. :star:

1 Like

(I actually wanted two hot guys on the cover. )

But Holy shitttttttttttttttt!! They look amazing. I love you soooooooooooo much :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:.

I know how much time it takes to make them and actually find the correct picture. I will use them both and change them from time to time.

I will put the credits in my first chapter.

Please tag me when you are open. I have two new books that I may be uploading soon.

1 Like

Oh, there was a ‘she’ on the summary so I thought you wanted a girl too. I can change it if you want… but glad you like it!! Thank you <3

1 Like

Hehe! I know. Its okay. Yes, I will be happy if you can include two guys but I don’t wanna burden you. Just do mine when you get time. No pressure!

Done! I’ve updated your delivery <3

1 Like

That was scary fast. But they look just so awesome. The guys are so cute.

*nosebleed *

1 Like
D E L I V E R Y

Here is your cover! Let me know your thoughts!

3 Likes
D E L I V E R Y

Here is your cover! Hope that’s fitting… Let me know your thoughts!

4 Likes
D E L I V E R Y

1 Like

hahahah glad you like it!! Boy’s names: nick bateman, simon van meervenne and tim borrmann

D E L I V E R Y

1 Like

I love them all! I’ll switch every now and then

1 Like

I like the first one! Would you be able to make the second guy in color too though and maybe a white font?

The photo was already black and white so I can’t color it /: but I’ve updated with the white font

Okay no problem! Thanks so much! I’ll credit you in the description!

1 Like

I really liked the first one. :3 All three of them are amazing though. <3 Sorry for the delay… the weekend has been somewhat stressful for me. Credited in the description. :3

1 Like

Any idea when the final requests will be done so we can request?

I will do my best to finish today and open tomorrow!

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much <3

1 Like