van's book cover || ☆ free ☆ open ☆

covers

Thank you so much!! I love them both,

im sorry I got back here so late.

I didn’t get to your yet but you are the next in line! Sorry about the delay

No problem ;D I’m glad you liked it ^-^

@megswriting accepted <3

@imtotallynotokay girrrrl, how do you find time to write all of these books?! hahahaha accepted! any guy with a short dark hair will do or do you have someone in mind? Also, thank youuuu! <3 I’ll do my best to finish all of the requests in time! tks

It’s alright :blush:

D E L I V E R Y

Hey, Chad! Here’s your cover. Let me know if that is was you wanted or if you want me to make any small changes ^-^

Any guy will do

D E L I V E R Y

Here’s your cover!!

OH MY GOD! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The cover is so awesome! I love it!
I, i just, words can’t describe how amazing this is! Thanks so much! It really means so much that you put a lot of effort into this.
:smiley:

Sorry, i’m a little overwhelmed, in a good way :joy: Thanks

Title: Light as a Feather
Subtitle*:
Author name: Lara Ann Lee
Genre/Theme: Romance
Summary: When her lover dies in a freak accident, she’s left distraught.
Images/ideas*: I was thinking the cover could be a bunch of falling feathers, maybe some that are on fire or you could just use black falling feathers or white ones; a nice font in gold or white with a nice border underneath the title if possible. I hope these ideas work.
Thanks so much

It’s amazing :heart_eyes:!

AAAA SO HAPPY YOU ENJOY IT!!! <3
hahahaha np You’re welcome!

You don’t want a character on the cover, is that right? Only a background with feathers falling over it?

No character, please. Just feathers, yes.

I didn’t get your answer about the characters looking that I’m still waiting for before I make the cover. Let me know if you still want the cover.

Ok! Added to the queue ^-^

Thank you!

Title: The Girl He Loved

Subtitle*:

Author name: Lara Ann Lee

Genre/Theme: Romance

Summary: Living his life as a supernatural hunter doesn’t give him the family option he wanted. But when he met Lexi, everything changed.

Images/ideas*: I was thinking the book could be something along the lines of Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) with Alexis Ren as if he were holding her to him. Or something like https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/2609d1c4-fe58-47ba-830b-34204f98b1db/dbdaobv-aed268d2-d13f-4ce8-a1f7-0e0afff37598.jpg or https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ0kILpM8-rEduub8em3o3oH9e2BwpQNtDdoe4nOaX7iBHq0Dd4

Here’s the PNG pack https://www.deviantart.com/craighornerr/art/PNG-Pack-69-Zayn-Malik-Gigi-Hadid-692476354

Last request, sorry

Title: The Residue of Despair
Subtitle*: that which nobody knows yet
Author name: M.J. Nerissa
Genre/Theme: Mature, Young Adult
Summary: Malia is a high schooler that is struggling with hiding the painful fact that she’s been molested by her cousin. She lives as though there’s nothing wrong and pretends that she’s okay but she’s falling into a spiral of depression from the secret of it all — that which has been changed can’t return to what it once was and Malia’s journey will teach her not just this but how to overcome it.
Images/ideas*: I’ve been really in love with the idea of silhouette images. Ideally, I would like to see the silhouette of a girl possibly fading or fragmenting (I can provide an example below!) — if you could use darker colors by chance and maybe one bright color to show something giving through because the story isn’t entirely a dark one if that makes sense.

I don’t want the image to be used that I inserted but it was an example of the fragmenting that I really thing would be impacting and also work with my character.
image|201x240

D E L I V E R Y

Hey, here’s your cover. I hope it fits your book. Let me know your thoughts!