vexatious - free covers y'all [closed]

covers

accepted

finally so sorry i had to delay it a few days, but here is the cover

link to download
I hope you like it!

Well the contest ends in March so just the sooner the better but cover isn’t needed like RIGHT this second :slight_smile: I can make a crappy little one for now with my very very limited skills haha. You just take your time :smile:

Hi, just wanted to say that your covers are amazing!

title: Unsuspected

subtitle: Never what you think (it’s perfectly fine if you dont include the subtitle tbh it may even not be needed! I’ll trust your decision :slight_smile: )

author: MP. KAUR

mood/genre: mysterious/Spy/Assasin related

pictures/ideas: I have no ideas what so ever! I would like it to be pretty simple, maybe a shadow figure of a girl in like smoke? with a gun? I don’t really want actual actors in it just something very mysterious. Could even just not have any actual people in it. You can see what the current cover looks like if that helps?

summary:

‘I held the gun high and proud as his eyes seeped into my vision corrupting it to the death. My heart pounded harder and harder in my chest. I didn’t believe his words. Not his. Everyone’s eyes were on me. I felt harmed or like a prey of the 6 men watching me…my predators. Reece, Ashton, Mr. Fenton, Mr. Gurgle, Lewis, Cameron and lastly, but not least…Colton’s fierce gaze of a blazing blue fire. I hate him.’

Camilla James. Known as Cammie. Her life has been one big knot. Her parents aren’t typical, she doesn’t go to atypical all girls school, and she herself definitely is not typical. Many talents and many skills, but one flaw, drawing a line between good and bad. Truth and Lie. Yes and No. With her parents always undercover and her gran nowhere in the secret. She has to live day through the day with her Aunt the head of her school. But can a couple words send her for her death in a few moments? We learn what we love to learn what we need…but what they don’t know…is that I am the spy.

anything else: Maybe keep a sort of dark red colour in it? it’s not a necessity though! You can do whatever you think suits best :smiley: (No rush btw)

It’s great, thank you so much!:heart:

ahhhh… thanks you so much!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. A Schizophrenia story
  2. The Struggle
  3. Sammy Wilkonson
  4. dark moody, Fiction
  5. no celebs
  6. none
  7. A girl who has schizophrenia and is suicidal
  8. no not really thx

accepted!

sorry denied!

that’s okay

omg you’re a godsend. You probably have so many people lined up you may not even get to me but I think it’s so kind of you to offer to do this for others for free. I have absolutely no artistic talent or vision, so I’ll try to fill out the form to the best of my ability, but if you choose to help me then I trust in your artistic judgment to make calls because I really liked the art you posted up- and to be honest literally anything would be better than what I have currently lol.

cover form:
title: The Fall of Mangiatorvi
author: Ivy Luong
mood/genre: young adult, fantasy, romance

pictures/ideas: something to do with crown since it has to do with royalty, maybe tuscan colors because of Italy or petals falling off a single rose but that’s just a brainstorm I really don’t know. I’m looking for something crisp and simple but elegant?

summary: Gemma Maxey has always been different, as in, being able to move things with her mind kind of different.

She spent the majority of her life as an outcast, trying to keep her powers hidden from the mortal world. But in a violent turn of events that leaves her heartbroken and scarred, she has her old life swept away when she is recruited to the Mangiatorvi University for the Gifted in a secret world called Oasi, a place that she has only ever dreamed of. Under the dual mentorship of the crown prince and a gifted fighter with intimacy issues, she somehow manages to earn their loyalty among their training sessions.

But can Gemma take a chance with trusting anyone again when her heart is still in pieces?

As tensions rise and the threat of civil war hangs heavily in this new world that Gemma has begun to love, a rival state that has been pushed too far in the past is about to upset this balance and bring Oasi to the brink of absolute extinction. With Gemma struggling to navigate this new world and its tangle of politics, she must decide whose side she is on when she proves to be more powerful than anyone had first thought when the chance of normalcy and friendship must be traded for survival as more than just her life is put at stake.

accepted

AHHHH awesome! Can’t wait!!! :dancer:

title: The Lost Children Of Saturn

subtitle: N/A

author: donttalk679

mood/genre: A dark mood, lots of galaxy colours like purple, pink and blues. The genre is Fantasy. I want the title font to look futuristic.

face claims: Nope!

pictures/ideas: Can it be a picture of Saturn in the background and like the whole cover is based off of that. Maybe some stars can also be in the background. I don’t want it to be too complicated. Just a nice blend of colours in the background with texture, Saturn, some stars and the title.

summary: King Escalus made a heartbreaking decision when he sent his six kids from Saturn to Earth and wiped them of their memory.

Why did he do this you might ask.

For him, it was a very simple decision considering that his villainous enemy came inches away from killing his own.

Leonardo a vicious, scheming, rebellious, reptile is searching the galaxy in hope of destroying the one thing King Escalus holds close; family.

Now, what happens when the lost children of Saturn start to remember their home while going about normal lives on earth. What will they sacrifice to get back home and defeat Leonardo once and for all?

anything else: I’m going to ask someone else to make banners for me, just so you know I’m not thread hopping. I’m asking you to make the cover and someone else for a banner.

accepted but just to let you know waiting list is a little over two weeks

I couldn’t figure out a good cursive font for this, but I think it turned out alright:

link to download
let me know which one you’ll use or if i need to make any changes

Thank you SOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE ITT​:heart::heart:

May I request another cover? If not, thanks again for making this one! :smiley:

yeah that’s fine. long waiting though

I’m not gonna request (cause my request is real hard, and would take loads of time,) but I just wanna say your covers are beautiful ad you are doing a great job! <3