vexatious - free covers y'all [closed]

covers

Have fun! You need the break haha

I love, love LOVE IT! Thank you so much! I’m using it now and will give you credit ofc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart:

Thank You again for the cover, have fun on Your vacation!

Here you go

Let me know if i need to make any changes!

Omg i love it but is there any way you could make Matthew look a bit younger? Since he is younger than Diego but now it looks like it’s the other way around. If it isn’t possible I’ll just alter the age it’s fine either way!

I tried to, i hope this is better

Yes thank you so much!!

sorry i’m so behind on requests!

let me know if I need to make any changes!

Thank you so much, I love it and appreciate you taking the time to create this for me! I’ll definitely be using it :slight_smile:

here you go

download link
wasn’t really sure what you wanted and i’m not really a big fan of the half and half face edit so i hope this is okay. let me know if you want me to make any changes!

Lovely, thanks!

Hi!

I’m requesting two covers. (I keep coming back here, sorry if I’m annoying you’re covers are just amazing.)

cover form:

Title: like Sugar

subtitle:

author: Saint Caliendo

mood/genre: Light/Romance

faceclaims:

pictures/ideas:

Here’s a cover I like it a lot, and would like something similar, but with without people in the backgound.

OR

You could have him in the cover,

77100652a9f9208a41d4f27fe5e45e31

but in cartoon form like the people in this cover:

summary: Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime and desperate for love.

anything else:

cover form:
title: Nerd Alert.
subtitle:
author: Saint Caliendo
mood/genre: Humor/light.
faceclaims: Timothée Chalamet
pictures/ideas: 88beb76c775924d5cad98fd9d9cb15d2
summary: Alexander isn’t your typical nerd. He’ll say what he wants, do what he wants, and verbally bash yprevious coverst.
anything else: If want to follow the theme of my previous covers you could just have glasses agaisnt a plain background.

hey! those stories seems really cute and normally I’d be so excited to do them, but requests are closed because i just need time to catch up on requests so I have to deny them, at least right now. sorry about that!

No problem! :smiley: I’ll keep looking for when you reopen.

i couldn’t find a good picture to photoshop someone on the roof of the building so i did this instead

let me know if you want me to make any changes!

it’s pretty simple

link
let me know if you want me to make any changes! i just realized i made it kind of dark when you wanted it more fun so i can always change what i did or try again

Yes the screech you are hearing rn is me screaming in delight
yes I fucking love this so much! AND LIKE THOSE EMBERS OMFG THAT IS A SMART ONE!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU!!! HUGS

It’s just I feel like the yellow crime scene tape at the top is out of place? or is that just me?

Hi there @somestarstuff I just wanted to make sure you got my inbox message, thank you:)

If you feel like it is I can remove it

Idk really… can you show me what it looks like removed?