vexatious - free covers y'all [closed]

LINK

okay, so i kind of took a lot of liberties with your request.
like i said before, i made it more “zoomed in” than your idea had it. Then i couldn’t really find a good picture of someone with a french braid that I liked, so i went with her hair is down (it is brown, at least). I changed her eyes colors and added a necklace, and the picture I used she was already wearing a sweater.
Then I just read the part where you said the moon should be grey or black, but this one matches the colors of the model well, but if that’s really important that would be a quick fix.
I’m also okay if you want me to do something different with it altogether (especially because you waited so long) i’m also okay if you really like my changes anyway lol

1 Like

I really love it, the only thing I would want changed (it is really small cause otherwise, it is all good) is the font. Could it be most cursive?

Ex font ideas…

I was thinking perhaps: PF Champion Script Pro, Edwardian Script, or Shelly Valante.

If you can’t that is okay cause it is really pretty anyways.

Btw, the colors you chose were so pretty. I’m in love with the orange!

1 Like

Definitely (I haven’t checked those exact fonts, but if anything I can make it cursive)

1 Like

Thank you! I’m using it right now (as is) and you are credited in the summary, btw.

1 Like

thanks!
here’s one with cursive

1 Like

I love it! It is perfect thank you!!

I actually love both of them so much, omg. I fell in love with the first one and I love the second one, ahh. This is a great problem to be in, haha. Thank you so much!

1 Like

i’m just gonna apologize right now to everyone for being 2 months (or more) late. i completely forgot that after spring break ap classes shift into high gear, but now most of mine are over so hopefully i can finish the four that i haven’t done yet as soon as possible

1 Like

here you go:

https://www.deviantart.com/somestarstuff/art/Neon-Gods-Wattpad-Cover-797066284
once again, sorry it’s so late! Let me know if you need any changes

1 Like

i’m working on eternal now also but probably won’t finish until tomorrow
what do you think of these two (i made one first, then didn’t know if that fit your character because he’s wearing a hat and you asked for dark hair so that’s why there’s two)

1 Like

It’s perfect. Thanks.

1 Like

Holy fucking hell… oh my fucking god! This is perfect! This is so fucking beautiful, I am literally speechless rn, your work is impeccable!
I LOVE IT!
Thank you so fucking much!!

btw can you do a little edit? Like make the R look normal in Embrace but chance the M to be two overlapping triangles like this -> 2dcd03f4-2969-493c-b43e-7ffcbfe28a20_example3

THANK YOU :heart:

I can try. The whole “letter edit” from both is mainly just part of the font I used

Oh and which one so i dont have to do both?

yeah i ended up just picking one (let me know if you wanted the other one instead, it’ll be a quick fix anyway)

1 Like

so it ended up being somewhat darker than the others and also i couldn’t create an “edit” on any of the letters except for the r
anyway i hope you still like it! let me know if there’s any changes i need to make

1 Like

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!
Actually ‘darker’ fits the story of this book way better!!! You are literally a miracle worker!!

The edit for this I want it to be the A, like can it be n inverted V with a dot in the middle? I’m trying to look for a picture reference for you to have a better idea

1 Like

I am so sorry for the late reply! Exams are a bitch but actually this is the cover I wanted!! This is perfect!! Thank you so fucking much!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah I think I could do that actually in the embrace cover I also just used two upside down v’s anyway haha