Wanna chat story Ideas I'm kinda bored

Well just like the title says anyone wanna chat story idea’s you have used or plan to use, I have a lot of neat concepts in story I have written be wary I’m kinda chatty, In one of my stories I have a sniper rifle that acts like a rolled up news paper only causing pain not injury as the character needed to teach the people around them that they were not to be toyed with. The mc was a orphan the last act of kindness their family did was to send them to their enemy who would take care their child

Sup, Echo here. A friend @marsinthevoid and I are co-writing a book now–and it’s dark urban fantasy alongside some paranormal and mystery aspects. We’re toying around with a concept oof our own fictional monster called “The Spectrums”.

Your story seems kinda interesting. What genre is it?

1 Like

once upon a time it was a story called The Queen’s Peace Keeper not one of my current projects, nice those creatures sound pretty cool.

1 Like

Well they’re complicated and need a lot of working through. But they are pretty nice to start with. I have a thread where I asked for advice on them, so if youre interested in how they work Id go there–because I cannot explain them to save my life.

1 Like

I only write romance/drama books

I have so many stories that I can’t even keep up with the ideas for them all

1 Like

It happens, sometimes behavior and motivation of something is difficult on top of what it may appear to be

1 Like

Same, i have a lot of idea pin on Pinterest it’s not funny, I have two or three stories on the back burner I wanna write currently besides my current projects

I have three that I’m working on, one coming in December and I’m working on others on a different platform too

1 Like

Sounds like a lot to do, I just do my updates once a week or have been trying to anyway

I update once or twice a month because I have long chapters and three books on here

1 Like

that would it, I do two thousand word chapter/parts cause Wattpad is weird

Hi there, I’m Biaunca. I’m working on a goth summer story; Dark Quest
It’s about;

Starling; a 19 year old girl who goes on different environments to save nature and her animal friends. During her journey, she encounters someone very sinister, evil and manipulative. Starling risk her life to save what she loves

1 Like

Neat, sounds pretty cool

1 Like

Thanks, but can’t think (writer’s block sucks)

1 Like

I plan to, my current book series is only on the first book of three it will have 60-70 chapters in each book

Cierra is a disabled bookstore owner who gets involved with Nathan a wayward CEO in order to get her book published and him in shape for taking over from his dyeing mother.

1 Like

Thats the big reason I write two stories at once instead of just one story but I do freeflow writing as I chat in forum

1 Like

Nice, I just go with the flow i have no idea when my current stories will end

What helps is giving your last few lines to a few writers and then come up with scenarios that may suit your book

I’ve helped three people with that today

2 Likes

That’s an idea, a pretty cool one too

What? I don’t get it. I’m writing for fun, not for an audience

1 Like