Wanna talk about each other's stories?

book-club
discussion

I also was baffled by the fact that Edward and Bella didn’t file a restraining order against Jacob

Uh oh did you not get to that part yet?

Yikes is an understatement

Hahaha oh my gosh.

Nit gonna lie, the fans were hardcore insane (I used to be one of them but at least I wasn’t sending death threats to those who hated the franchise or trampled a poor girl at an event because no one had the decency to stop and help her. Their need to meet a celebrity overtook the need to help a fellow freaking fan.)

Because Bella beat Jacob up in the movie. A mother would probably do something much worse if they found out.

Hell, my mom would make sure the guy would never have kids

She hardly hit him. Bitch he would have been killed on the spot best friend or not like…

Hell yeah. My mom would’ve probably shred the guy to pieces. Any mom would do that

Ah, I never saw the last two movies. But I did read all the books–granted it was a while ago–and I remember being particularly disturbed by the entire last one. >.<

Right? The whole birth scene and the imprinting swore me off of Twilight

Bleeeehhhhh so gross.

Exactly. Spare yourself and don’t watch the movie.

i wasn’t scarred because my innocence was ruined a long time ago

I think if the books had been written to feel disturbing or the prose suggested the author didn’t condone the actions of the characters, it might have been easier to stomach.

But I do think it did some things well–allowing the reader to be Bella in so many ways through the first book.

It still is popular… And i totally agree with you on this one people tend to focus more on that which is in the spotlight, squeezing out every flaw possible

THEIR DAUGHTER SNAPPED HER SPINE IN THE WOMB CAUSING HER TO COLLAPSE AND BREAK HER KNEES.

YES. SHE ALSO BROKE SO MANY RIBS AND NEARLY KILLED HER DAMMIT

I’m Kristine :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you Kristine! How are you?

Now, babies breaking ribs is actually not too uncommon in the later stages of pregnancy but instead of one or two…she broke like four lol.