Wanna talk about each other's stories?

book-club
discussion

I just posted a story that I think would be really great but no one has noticed. I really want to make my ship a thing.

1 Like

Nah, can’t post links unless it’s a critique/review/sharing story thread. But what is your fanfic about?

It is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Star vs the Forces of Evil. It also follows both story lines but with my own twist.

1 Like

I remember Danny Phantom. Those were the days lol

Danny is one of my cartoon crushes. I have a list of cartoon crushes including anime crushes.

1 Like

Seen Banana Fish?

Love Shorter Wong…and Aslan Jade Callenreese aka Ash Lynx.

No I have not, what is it about?

1 Like

A crime drama set in New York detailing the revenge of a 17 year old gang leader and former sex slave to a member of the Corciscian Mafia. He lowkey finds his soul in a young Japanese photographer two years older than him, another dude.

Cool.

1 Like

I’m writing the final book in the trilogy but I have the urge to abandon it because I lost interest.

I am currently writing a lot of short stories.

thats a big mood, i started writing a series awhile ago and i abandoned it for awhile but now im thinking of going back and rewriting it

My stories are a mess but I’m slowly going back to them.

hi this is rashmi… i am new to this group. i recently published my book " as I stood on the cliff"
it’s a short story…and it is my first time … will i get high reading levels

Hey, I’m Chelsea currently working on one of the few I have posted up, been writing on here for 7 years and I am just ready to finally finish this story lol

You mean high reads or trust levels?

The former takes time while the latter requires active participation in the forums.

1 Like

I have just completed my first novel, Cold Civil War, which I will soon be E-publishing. You can find the first two chapters on my page! Right now, I am working on the first book of a trilogy called His Magnificence, which is a teen war drama set in 2056 after the fall of America. So far I have two chapters up on this site and more to come! Hope you guys take the time to check it out!

both…?
How to take part in forums… i am very new to it

Read these on trust levels.

And read this on how to get reads.

1 Like

hi! my friend @Sierra0925 writes some great stories!