War Fam

sure

tempted to have chap from PoV of girl who took him home but idk what would happen. the other scene is has the seed of the girl telling the mc she could tell he had siblings and wished she had them.

Maybe explain it from her point of view? Like what happened, how MC acted, stuff like that. Or you could do it in the POV of the MC and do it sort of explaining what had happened.

last scene

Once it was light out, I left a note for Cyan saying not to worry about me and that I needed fresh air. I grabbed Honey and took the terminal to the cherry blossom groves.

She immediately asked why I wanted to come here.

“Nothing bad.” I stroked her fur. “I need time away from people. She can’t see me like this.”

Why did it matter was her next question. Honey tilted her head. Cyan would be worried since we left without saying anything.

“Sometimes people need to solve their problems by themselves.”

Then why did I bring her?

“Cuz, you’re my best friend, Honey.” I cracked a smile. “Besides, I don’t need you terrorizing Cyan.”

Honey stomped her paw. She wouldn’t do that. She liked Cyan.

I couldn’t think of any more words. My tears flooded them out before I could grab them.

“So, this is where you disappeared to.” Ame appeared in front of me. “You must really like trees or something.”

Cyan appeared at her side, muttering, “Sweet Minicha, Amethyst.”

Why were they here? I was gone like five minutes. I wasn’t a kid anymore. I could take care of myself.

“I was watching.” Her gazed into my soul. “You hardly slept last night.”

Cyan’s eyes were softer. “I know you didn’t cuz we live together.”

“How could you know that?” I clenched my fists. “I left before you, and I stayed in my room the rest of the night.”

The light kept me from seeing Ame’s eyes.

Cyan reached out and put a hand on my cheek. “I heard you last night. Maybe I should’ve said something then, but I didn’t wanna barge in on you.” The breeze delicately carried her voice into my ears. “You’re hurting. I wanna know why. Carrying it by yourself will only hurt you more.”

“Why should I tell two girls I hardly know?” My voice cracked. “It’s my problem, so I had to deal with it!”

“I can’t let you do that.” Ame put her hand over my birthmark. “It’s my job to look out for you.”

“You’re one to talk, Amethyst!” Tears continued falling. “You waited two weeks to even meet me! Weren’t you supposed to greet me when I arrived in this world?”

She twirled her hair around her finger. “I was…”

“Why am I even here? Why do you even need me?” Static built up in my hand. “Hannah said you never told her!”

My Protector stood up straighter. “There’s no sense in hiding it from her. She’s seen your mark. She’d already had to turn against you if she so wished.”

I bit my tongue. “That doesn’t answer my question.”

Honey whined and rubbed her side against my leg.

“This world will soon face great danger. I need someone in reserve here for when that time comes.” Ame put her hands on my shoulders. “I went to Hannah. She told me you’d be able to handle it. You were her best KK.”

My jaw dropped. “And, what is this supposed threat?”

“I haven’t figured that out yet.” She curtsied. “Everything you suffered through in that short time was my fault. I hadn’t taken into account that you hadn’t experienced people like that before.”

Why was she apologizing now when the damage was already done? These people hated me. Her ‘protection’ couldn’t change that. I was prepared for Locks attacking but not for those I was sent to protect to turn against me. In most worlds, the Regulars didn’t know about the people protecting them from the shadows.

I turned my back. “An apology doesn’t make it right!”

I didn’t want to deal with people. They couldn’t understand my feelings.

My feelings were so strong that I threw up in the grass and fell to my knees.

Cyan grabbed me before I could fall into my throw-up. “Let’s go home for now. I’ll give you space if you need it. I know Honey can take care of you.”

:scream::scream::scream:

:anguished::anguished::anguished:

LOST SONG WA SUGEI YO!

New pfp?

OR
clouds

0 voters

@TheHermit_Crab @NotLikeYouThink @JaxMayflower @DaisyDoesNothing
Also, haven’t added me to the family pic yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry :joy: I need to add Katy too and change my and Cameron’s pfp. Which profile pic would you like me to use? Like which one would you have even after Christmas ends

I think I’ll just use a different one of the sky

So the one you have rn?

No, another one. Or maybe something else? Idk it’s a month away so

Okie that’s fine then. I can change it when you decide, I’ll just use the winner pfp for now!

Okay, thanks :blush:

No problemo! Tag me once you’ve decided which one you’re gonna use

Cool! So, gotta go to sleep now. Good night! :blush:

Night!

Can y’all tell I’ve had my Christmas pp use for a while.

Wait really? I didn’t notice. The pic is kinda small on my phone, which part is supposed to incorporate Christmas? i have crappy vision too

And it’s finally December, Shino! Yayyy!

Dec is always a batosupi related pic.

Ohhh I get it now! Nice!