wasted youth free covers

I've been on-and-off Wattpad over the past 5 months due to a couple of reasons and want to come do a few book covers for people, just because I've not actually made any covers since my last client a month ago. Please let me know if I can design a cover for you! There are some examples at the end of this post and my form is below:

:heart:Book title:
:heart:Genre:
:heart:Author name:
:heart: Ideas for your cover:
:heart:Anything else:

4 Likes

3in1
Random?
lana.b
I don’t have a clear idea but maybe something like this: the cover divided into 3 parts one resembles secret agents (maybe a photo of a huge creepy mansion)
The second resembles a celebrity life or something related to celebrities and psychology
The last is about vampires, werewolves and magic.
If you needed any other ideas about the book you can read the few published parts. They may help you get my idea a little more.
I know it’s looks hard but as I said before I don’t have a clear idea about the cover yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And thanks already :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Declined sorry :frowning:

bump

bump

Book title: Soldier
Genre: Fanfiction
Author name: imtotallynotokay
Ideas for your cover: I was thinking of having Harry Styles (short hair) on a battlefield.
Anything else: nope

Sorry, declined :frowning:

:heart:Book title: Blackrune
:heart:Genre: sci-fi/dystopian
:heart:Author name: Lauren Garland
:heart: Ideas for your cover: a woman with tattoos with leather clothing and a big castle or big building behind her OR a big castle with crows and a grave with no woman in the center
:heart:Anything else: can you add a subtitle? “Where angels turn into devils” thank you so much

:heart:Book title: In Love With A Killer
:heart:Genre: Mystery, Romance
:heart:Author name: preciousbughead
:heart: Ideas for your cover: if there’s any chance you could use a dark theme/serial killer related things it would be amazing
:heart:Anything else: not as far as i know of, thank you.

Accepted.

Thanks!

Your covers are gorgeous. I wish I had skills like that. I thought I might drop in a request for a novel I am am planning release soon, to see if you might be interested.

:heart:Book title:The Atonement of Prometheus
:heart:Genre: Modern fantasy, romance
:heart:Author name: Liv Evans
:heart: Ideas for your cover: A woman and a man on a cover. Pandora is brunette, tanned. Prometheus is everything you think an Ancient Greek Titan would be (buff, sculptured face). Perhaps set against a background of ruins, or in the shadows of a large glowing urn. Feel free to take creative charge of this, I just love the examples you’ve put up :slight_smile:
:heart: Anything else: Kassandra, a young, excitable archaeologist is working on a dig site in Greece when she feels something calling to her. She stays back late and discovers a relic known as Pandora’s ‘Box’. As the last living descendant of Pandora, she is unable to resist its lure. She opens it, but in doing so releases the last Hope and begins a chain reaction that will see the very fabric of the world unravel. Prometheus, a reclusive Titan just wanting to live his eternity in peace, is called upon by the Fates to guide Kassandra on a quest to return the Evils her ancestor released into the box. But, just like any Greek Myth, it isn’t that simple. Along the way, they will run into the most corrupt humans, deceitful gods, and fearsome creatures known to mankind. Can they recapture the Evils before it is too late, and what will it cost them if they can?