Wattpad After-dark

Its getting late. The sun is setting and soft music is playing in the background. Bon-chiki-wa-wa. :wink:
The phone rings and your main character answers:

• Describe what is your character wearing?
    +What are they doing right now?
  • What song would be playing in their background?

Isabella would be wearing a big t-shirt.
She’d have her window cracked and just a lamp on, she’d be reading and listening to Just Like Heaven by The Cure

5 Likes

Ava would be wearing a large t-shirt and leggings. She just had an argument with her best friend and would be listening to N.E.R.D but very loudly.

4 Likes

Cora would be wearing a loose tank top and shorts.

She would be outside running, or inside laying on her bed reading.

If she was outside, Fight Song by Rachel Platten
If she was inside, just some lofi beats in the background.

3 Likes

Kara is wearing a long flowy dress that’s yellow, and she is looking at the sunset as the gentle breeze hits her face, and she tucks her hair behind her ear. The sky is slowly changing colour, and the clouds are passing by. She is thinking about how just like the sky, our lives slowly but surely change, and we have no idea where it will take us or what the next colour of our life will be. In the background, Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey is playing.

2 Likes

Kisha is wearing an oversized t-shirt + leggings & Crocs. She is stomping her way to a friend’s house seeking reassurance that never comes. She is listening to Billie English & Drake Playlist!

2 Likes

Audrey just had a hot bath and wears some loose shirt and pyjamas and settled herself on the couch having coffee listening to ‘nira’

1 Like

Hello there,
Speaking through your character or roleplaying as the character is usually played in the #character-and-games thread. To make your thread easier to find for some users, I have moved your thread there.

Thank you for your understanding,
Emerald
Community Ambassador :ladyemerald:

2 Likes

So good! Your character must be awesome.

My main character, Tethya, is wearing a ceremonial white robe with gold trim and matching accessories. Unfortunately, in the fantasy world where she resides, she has been selected as a Sentinel to guard the source of all magic, so she is stuck doing that at the moment and isn’t great conversation over the phone–in fact, her entire mind is isolated from the rest of the world. :cold_sweat: In the background is the indistinguishable chanting of a religious choir.

1 Like

Noah is probably wearing a concert T-shirt and pyjama bottoms. She was probably drawing at the time she got the phone call.

Probably anything by her celebrity crush Rover Baxton, who also happened to be the person on the other end of the line. :wink: :joy:

Oh, and that concert T-shirt probably has his face on it.

This is super intriguing!

1 Like

Thanks I’m fairly new here. I’m still getting the hang of everything

2 Likes

Etta was pouring over war tactics and picking through her soldiers, trying to find the people who would come with her to war. She wears her husband’s old shirt. There’s no playable music where she lives, but if there was, she’d be listening to Teenagers by MCR.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’m wondering what war is being fought and what started it.

1 Like

My character is naked
She is giving herself an essential oils bath - Dr. Teals Lavender bath oil
And she’s listening to Planet Caravan by Black Sabbath

1 Like

Hannah would be wearing black yoga pants (except full length, but nobody ever seems to know what I’m talking about if I say dance pants) and a white sports bra.

She would either be laying on the roof, waiting for the stars to come out, or she would be cleaning/sighting in her rifle, again.

It would be dead silent. No music. her younger self would have whatever song her current dace routine was to, but at the point I’m working with her at, she has issues with sound of any kind–especially music, so if she can avoid sound she does. Her house is typically dead-silent.

1 Like

A classic black t-shirt and sweats lol!! Maybe d hair wet :sparkling_heart:. Umm music cant say much really!! Depends on d age(does that make sense?)

1 Like

Halle’s sitting on her beanbag chair wrapped in a ridiculously huge fluffy blanket and wearing a big hoodie she stole from Luc with old sweatpants. Her window’s open, and she can hear the crickets out there. It’s dark. The only light comes from her string lights and the glow of her phone screen, where she’s scrolling through Pinterest. A bag of tortilla chips sits half-empty at her feet. Fleet Foxes is playing, softly enough that she can forget it’s there.

1 Like

I can quite vividly see Fritz doing insane lines of coke while taking crack-shots at people from his penthouse balcony as the city around him burns. Maybe in the background there’s rave music from 2007 playing at full blast. Bottles litter the floor and all kinds of smoke hare hanging in the air. Goatmeal by Lust Sick Puppy begins to play and Fritz ditches his handgun for something fully-automatic.

3 Likes