Wattpad Protostars 3.0 (the encore) - For those who want to be Wattpad Stars

Are you willing to PM it? I’m interested in learning about other places where people have found success, besides the usuals of course.

1 Like

Yup, this was one of my issues :see_no_evil:

This is interesting - never really thought about that before. It makes a lot of sense when you write it down like this, but with everything being done in my head I guess it all gets jumbled in together.

This sounds awesome. It’s like a way of testing out the story without actually writing it and getting through a few chapters, before realising you don’t know where to go next… totally not from personal experience :grin:

Nope, it makes a lot of sense. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Oooh yeah get it all down on paper or in a document, girl! I can think about an idea all day long but it’s not until I start jotting those ideas down that anything worthwhile forms.

Oh good! I was afraid I’d just rambled and confused you :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah. Things sound good in my brain, but on paper it becomes a totally different kettle of fish :rofl:

Nope :joy: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Holy moly. It’s been way too long since I’ve stopped by here. How is everyone?

And suddenly the protostars are cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You could still be the “phone caller to the goat lord” had you not felt the need to complain about it x’)

3 Likes

I’m honestly a little stuck, because I always want to come onto this thread, but whenever I do, I always feel like I don’t belong here. You all know each other, and then there’s me. How do I break that wall?

1 Like

:see_no_evil: I feel that too sometimes, ummm, start now? :smiley:

1 Like

Aw that makes me sad that you feel that way! Just jump into any conversation or start your own. Nobody bites here.

2 Likes

I always smile a little at your username, because my name is Liliana.

Its sometimes difficult. I’ve come in on someday’s were I’ve said, “Hi” but the conversation goes on and I go unnoticed :see_no_evil:

:eyes: Lol, neat!

1 Like

Oh no way! Lol I always wished it was my first name. I like it a lot better.

3 Likes

I suppose I need to actually stick around here long enough to get comfortable.

1 Like

Usually when I miss comments here, it’s because I’m at work :pensive: and skimming through really fast.

1 Like

It’s actually a pretty irritating first name. Almost everyone misspells and/or mispronounces it. But it’s my name, so I like it.

1 Like

Love sharing my stories and getting good feedback!

1 Like

Its okay, I dont mind that, I know you dont mean it! Its usually when there is an established convo going that I get skipped over

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

1 Like

:wave:t3: :wave:t3::wave:t3:

2 Likes