Wattpad Protostars 4.0

That’s awesome. I have the one I want them to want vs. the one that accidentally checked all their criteria so :shrug:

2 Likes

Lol. Hey, if it works, it works, right?

1 Like

I wish there was a way we could put a story link and the system could tell us if it matched their criteria or not.

I guess it would only be a suggestive tool since no one really knows what they’re looking for at the moment, but it would still be nice as an overall idea for some sort of system like that.

1 Like

I guess.

You could always just look in the requirements for paid and check yourself. There’s a lot of overlap between paid and stars.

3 Likes

Is there a page for the criteria? I guess I’m not aware of one existing if there is a place to browse through the requirements.

2 Likes

This has a pretty extensive list

2 Likes

I meet less of it than I last thought :eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks. Looks like I have some catching up to do. Doubt it will ever happen though.

Only need another 800 words for this current chapter in FIF now.

2 Likes

You never know :shrug:

2 Likes

Eh, well, I figure at this point something would probably have happened if they were interested. No luck with applying for Featured of anything of mine so lost a bit of confidence that something will happen, though it would be a nice surprise.

2,000 words for FIF. Think I’ll probably end the chapter a bit early since it’s a good stopping point and only about 200 words shorter than average for the story.

2 Likes

wait what

4 Likes

We spoke about your fanfiction last year in the Mentors chat one time; the consensus was that wil’ ol’ Via is not allowed to read. Unless I’m thinking of someone else. I’m rather senile, so that might be. Also, sorry for the tag, lol. I was sick and just wasn’t thinking.

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me about ONC, Surf. I still don’t know how exactly the paid program works, lol. I hope you get shortlisted :grin:

So your mum is a published writer? That’s so awesome. She could give you pointers, I’m sure.

My Nana after she retired from her job, she worked part-time as a head librarian for some time. She loves books and she got me into reading and writing. We got to meet a few very well known authors including Stephen King :heart_eyes: I’m a science major and I write for release.

2 Likes

I still believe in you. New stars are made every day.

Paid is explained in Nick threads, and thank you :heart:

That’s so cool

3 Likes

It’s all good. And I do have some rather… ahem… mature fanfics. But I’ve also taken them down from my profile because no one was reading them.

2 Likes

Ahhh, kewl! I was worried for a minute there I’d got confused again I’m kind of … dumb, MB, lol. And, you know I’d be reading them if I were legal. :heart:

Damn, is everyone doing ONC?

I might just have to hop on the wave.

5 Likes

Yep! Head over the the ONC thread and we’ll talk about it.

2 Likes

Not really sure I will be participating. Just saw the thread for ONC this morning.

2 Likes

knock knock