wattpad walkout.

discussion

I’m interested in this…

Then, by your logic, everyone in the walkout needs to suck up their negativity and only focus on the positive sections of WP instead of trying to change them.

This is literally basically a complaint thread and how to change those things they’re complaining about with the walkout…

If you don’t like people pointing out negative things then maybe try not checking out a thread about trying to fix things people find to be negative :woman_shrugging:

If you support the walkout then I don’t get why you’re coming at me for literally explaining why this walkout is happening…

See THIS is why I don’t want to make another thread. Even on a thread that’s basically supposed to talk about negative aspects and trying to make a change, I still get shit for being negative :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, I’m probably just gonna leave the threads entirely soon… :sweat_smile:

Thanks for trying to help though :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’re not the only one experiencing this. Don’t let a small group of people ruin your fun. But I do see why you’d want to leave, so I’ll just wish you the best of luck on your writing journey. :lumi:

Thanks! I hope we can talk again sometime. You’ve been lovely and it’s been fun having a civilized debate with you! You’re one of the few people I’ve debated with that I feel was truly listening and trying to address concerns instead of just fighting against them without any proof, so thanks for that :blush:

You can definitely shoot me a private message anytime. I’m just super super slow and sometimes forgetful with responding. I’ve left some people hanging for months. :sweat_smile: But yeah, you’re welcome! Glad I could make you feel like you were heard. :lumi:

Don’t worry, I’m bad with PMs and texts too! :joy: But yeah, I enjoy a good debate and you gave me just that, so thank you again for that!

Glad it’s not just me then. :blush:

No problem!

but you want this thread to be shut down…why is that??..and no dont put words in my mouth…im telling you to suck it up…Thank you for your time but gotta go do my wattpad walkout thread too.:relaxed::sleeping::yellow_heart::blush:

I don’t want this thread to be shut down though. I literally never said that. I’ve been DEFENDING this thread and the reasons behind it.

You literally told me to “suck up my negativity” while on a thread that’s whole point is to be negative about Wattpad and that maybe the walkout will fix some of that. I never put words in your mouth because that’s exactly what you told me.

I think you’re very confused because I’ve been the one DEFENDING this thread and I NEVER called for it to be shut down. I’ve done the opposite and I’ve been explaining to people about why this thread even exists and the concerns the walkout was formed because of.

Did you read ANY of my posts???

OHH SO-WAIIIT…OH I’M SOO SORRY…I mustve mixed up the wrong names!..
Dude im so dumb…well I must look like an complete idiot. i hope you could forgive me :joy::grinning::open_mouth::disappointed_relieved::tired_face::sleeping:

It’s fine…

so who whats the argument really about??

What argument?

well you said you are defending this thread…so there is an debate about it.

You guys want to see something funny I made? :joy:

:smiley:

I’ll take that as a yes.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IMAGE IS 100% FALSIFIED

DISCLAIMER: THIS IMAGE IS 100% FALSIFIED

I don’t know why I find this so funny but I do.

Because it’s satire and it’s written well? :joy: