Welcome to the #Wattpad4 March Chat!
Hi everyone! I’m Monica Sanz, your host for this month’s chat. Posting on Wattpad is a great way to get your work in front of readers and grow your audience. But how exactly do you do that? Well, that’s what we’ll be chatting about this month! Answer the questions below to join the discussion!
I can’t wait to read your tips!
Happy chatting! xx
From left to right:
- Lindsey Summers @DoNotMicrowave author of Textrovert & The Trouble with Friendship
- Fallon DeMornay @FallonDeMornay author of The Stiletto Sisterhood & Out of Focus
- L.D.Crichton @LDCrichton author of All Our Broken Pieces & Enchantment of Emma Fletcher
- Monica Sanz @DistantDreamer, author of Seventh Born & Mirror Bound (Witchling Academy Series)
- Rebecca Sky @RebeccaSky author of Arrowheart and Heartstruck (The Love Curse series)
Q1. When did you start writing on Wattpad? How long did it take you to get your first reads and follows?
Q2. What do you think helped you gain the reads and followers you have?
Q3. What are some things you do to continuously increase your following?
Q4. Tell us your top 3 favorite writers on Wattpad and what they do that encourages you to follow and engage with them?
Q5. What is your #1 tip to new Wattpad writers who want to get more reads and grow their following? To established Wattpad writers who want to continue growing their following?
Q6. What is something you would like to do to grow your audience but haven’t tried yet?
Thanks so much for chatting with us!