Wattys 2018 SHORTLIST Data

writing
discussion
help

So, in preparation for posting the Wattys winner data in a few days, I am reposting the Shortlist data I compiled last year.

Remember, I had to make an educated guess at genre, and I rated the covers myself.

The slides will show both the Shortlist and the Longlist comparisons in the tables and the column charts.

The pie charts and line graphs will only display the shortlist data.

• How will you use this data?
  • Did anything surprise you?
  • Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think?
Wattys 2018 Longlist Data

3 Likes

Thanks! Again…maybe I’m getting greedy…Is there data on the winners too? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, but I’ve never posted it before, so I need to make the charts. It will take a few days.

1 Like

I apologize if I’ve just assigned you homework. :rofl::rofl: You don’t have to by any means. Not on my account. I’m just super obsessed with numbers lol. You should see how closely I watch my story stats, it’s unhealthy. Especially since my emotions are so closely tied to them. lol

Heh. You do realize they are probably going to change the dates this year after seeing your posts with all this data? XD

Hopefully not. Stuff like this is good to know so we can get a basic understanding of how things work.

You didn’t give me homework. I reposted these because I’m planning on finally posting the winners data.

1 Like

looking forward to it! :sparkles: