• Wattys 2020 • {Support Group}

Is it too early for this? Oh well!

Wattys is coming soon and I haven’t seen a support group for this yet. And honestly, I need it and I’m sure some others do too!

So, let’s support one another running up to it! Come on in :smiley: Tell us about the story you’re planning/writing or even have already have written. Tell us your struggles. Tell us everything!

Hey

1 Like

I’ve been writing a story. My first in wattpad and I’m struggling with knowing what people think about my story because I haven’t gotten readers yet. Kinda feels like writing blind

8 Likes

Yeah, I understand that. I have problems with that sometimes. I think we all do. But hey, I can read it for you some time and give you some feedback if you want? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry, kinda new so I don’t know much about the Wattys :joy:

when do they start?

3 Likes

I’m not actually sure when they start! But if you look for their profile, you’ll find all there details there I’m sure :slight_smile:

Lol, same here, I’ve seen it everywhere but :grimacing:

1 Like

I would really appreciate that

1 Like

Great :smiley:

1 Like

oh i’ll check

It’s like a writing contest, right? that’s p much all i know haha

1 Like

I feel you. I’ve got about 3 loyal readers right now, but I published it about a month ago so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, basically :slight_smile: I’m not entirely sure how to describe it tbh :joy: I like to see it as the grammies or Oscars but on wattpad :joy:

1 Like

i feel that
my story has 21 reads but 20 of them are me xD

6 Likes

ooh sounds exciting. if my book’s done by whenever it starts ill totally enter

2 Likes

I’ll probably just enter the first book of my fantasy series, since it meets the word count threshold and it’s complete! I have no chance of winning whatsoever, but I mean, why not give it a shot? XD

2 Likes

Go for it! :smiley:

Mine is 2 months old

2 Likes

Exactly, give it a shot! And hey, you never know :wink:

1 Like

I’ll probably submit something for the hell of it.

1 Like

Definitely, go for it!