We need more friends 24.0

discussion
chat

I wish I had a nice. He can be at times but I swear that whenever he is nice it’s just to get something out of it. He’s given me many bloody noses. Granted I’ve done the same to him, so…

well mom also let it happen told me not to say anything to the doctors and here I am mentally scarred and can’t do anything about it

but thanks it has gotten better even though I’m still scared of him I mean he destroyed my childhood how could I not

Yes, very very fun.

@TheRedRose17 if i were u i runaway from home and go to a friends´s house and i dont come back home

Hey @srxxya04 you’re Indian, right? But your profile says the United Kingdom as your location.

I wasn’t stalking. Just clicked to check that shrugging profile picture.

I can’t tune everything out without making me deaf in the process and if I leave she will only follow

yeah

Like you did to the poor guy… .XD

i leave for minutes and theres 32 replies??

omg what an asshole! i would punch him if i was strong enough, but sadly im weak :frowning:

:popcorn:

please kid please hahaha

nah I just gotta live through it if I has made it through 9 years I can manage through the last

Stalker alert…XD

Is he a psychopath? And I’m not sorry, but your Mom is nuts too. How can she let that happen to a 14-year-old child?

don’t know what you’re talking about but the gym would help with getting stronger (:

oh my popcorns :smiley:
:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I’m hungry

yh im indian as in i was born there, but ive lived in the uk since i was like 2 or 3 yrs old

I read the post to @Charles_Turner I know how you feel. It’s sad how relatable that side of life is.

popcorn is unhealthy af