We Need More Friends 40.0.0

BYEEEE!

Teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me :musical_note:

2 Likes

I’ll be back later by the way, gotta do a bunch of stuff around the house and write since I’ve been procrastinating. It was really nice meeting everyone here though.

2 Likes

They can care less, as long as someone’ll bleed

2 Likes

You have made a wonderful impression! I meant it as a compliment. I’m 24.

1 Like

very true

That is something that even I feel when I see some of these kids talking. You’ll know what I mean when the thread is active. I hope we won’t scare you away :joy:

Take care Luke! I’ll see you around :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you got the reference haha

Wow. That’s something different.

Hopefully! We shall see :stuck_out_tongue: I plan on being more active though. I miss you guys.

1 Like

Byee! You’re still here, by the way :joy:

I get an alarming amount of references, haha. Alright, thanks everyone. Have a great day. Bye byeeeee.

3 Likes

awakens from my slumber Mornin’ guys~ XD

1 Like

Yeah… I just want to make it clear that they are all good people, truly. I love my family. They’re just victims of propaganda among other things.

2 Likes

Thank you. I tend to be more careful around the older (not in the sense of age) folks of Wattpad. Much more like impressing everyone, which obviously is creepy sometimes :joy:

Byee! See you later

Please feel free to be yourself Scarlett! You don’t need to walk on egg shells around me, I promise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had quite fun talking to you. Especially that you’re a non-fiction writer. I hope to see you around more often, at your own comfort, obviously.

Morning, sleepyhead!