We Need More Friends 48.0

Welcome to…

WE NEED MORE FRIENDS PART 48

So… yeah, I’m gonna repeat the coding, cuz I’m too lazy to recode. But if everyone tells me to, I’ll recode it.

Welcome to the 48th edition of the We Need More Friends thread, we’ve come a long way since the beginning, yeah. I’m Jasper and I will be your guide. I’m not the founder, that honour belongs to @PurpleReborn.

RULES

1. Be civil or I will have you shot. <3

2. Don’t advertise on this thread, this ain’t a Share Your Story thread.

3. No triggering content here.

MEOW THIS TAGLIST THINGY

@PurpleReborn @dreams_i_have @Ariador @Lady_Annabelle @freckledtears @REALBVO @VIBE311253 @autmnspring @justanyonee @artycer @_brebabe @Benita_16 @Thatpotatocorn @xFakingaSmilex @Eilfen @teenagegirlwrites @KrystalM @crystaIIise @PDJames @matzeztam @SarahWeaver6 @kaichristopher @Paris_is_Everything @be_butterfly @cmroth76 @ZwarteLibelle @peach2100 @Melizza_24 @stpolishook @Ellen_Reese @Redhead168 @auransworld @Fatty_Catty @imjustawriter17 @JazzyBallet @AGMeira @florianraven @shadowsettle @GerodieBella @MisssssCurious @JackSpeedy @AzureMercury @Eddy_the_ghost @boundlessbreeze @AlexisWilliams @silverdream88 @Gigibold @TolleJSmith @oasis_soul @Azmavath @TheMadHatter_130502 @Jigglypuff_666 @lauradiamond12 @JJJ000YYY @darkoutcasts @michellecables @sdash99 @PrincessRadiOfficial @TheTrueTerrydactyl @Tacdelen @thisisRoy @PaleAire @CharleesCorner @Lou_Lou @Gabrilynx @MisterTent @SaintCole @ElmiraNight @Scienceontheweekdays @DemetriJohnson @edanmorez @Ryo_Leo @ThisisLawliet123 @MYBELOVED @niivar @HavenStiel @AmeliaFaulknerAuthor @TheMidnightBreeze @tayellaVaresi74 @Chewton @skitzles @berryhonest @yara_dewan @laughingman12 @Juniperosie @ereehu @ZekeIAm @ea_paperbits @ZacKember @IamLaureate @Tintatrick @FantasybkLover @MoodyMooseMouse @romeo-oh @AaronReinwald @TheRedRose17 @NadiiaKim @ihateurnamelol @cynically @Nadnoud @Lonely_Fandomite @SMBilall @The_Typist @Yundred01 @XXXLILQUEEN @kim_zan @CharaLiha @light_shadow101 @theEnigmaticPrince @wildwolf708 @Adchez @spookyrish @CopperOrchid @Only_Liz @castlequeen2004 @lunaetic @diccnity @AGuyFromCA @artemis_thomas @MusketeerPrincess @_sonsuz_his @Haruka547 @SexyVoldemort @Nicki-bee @SHAKESPEAREmeGEEK @SVTSwrites @mynameisHarriet @Charles_Turner @NickAgain @Rose_Reale @Anishaluv @lmaillet123 @swansong_xo @tusd14005144 @calistacyq @HeartfeltLetters @Unique_Approach @prettyPoison08 @EvieIrish @kissesandtells @Anon_Star @PretentiousWaffle @Shadow_wonder @KatelynWinters @Nadinstories @MatthewWhits @Deepthi_Shashidhar @helplesslyinlove143 @ofcourseitriedthat

11 Likes

First :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

morning

hii

Morning!

Hello!

ᛃᚨᛋᛈᛖᚱ ᚲᚨᚱᚡᛖᛞ ᛏᚺᛖᛋᛖ ᚱᚢᚾᛖᛋ

1 Like

Damn that was interesting. @darkhuntress04 @melodiccnightowl

1 Like

Whats this?

Heya

I agree that was.

1 Like

We always do that :joy::joy::joy:

wait always?

1 Like

Yep, so many threads we killed already. :joy:

@Ariador, how dare you end the thread! XD

and I’m sure you’re romance is probably fun to write, Anon!

1 Like

you could say your a thread killer but at least the conversations are never boring

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I am trying. Dunno where that il take me :joy:

1 Like

Oh but that’s the fun of writing! <3 You never know where it’ll take you!

I am and i have a partner for that. But she is asleep now. @hanyerim19

3 Likes

lmao by the way good luck on the romance.

1 Like