Welcome: ECPU

2019badgehunt
ecpu

Welcome, fellow travelers. Rest your weary feet for we have work to do.

— Elgin Citizen Protection Unit

Note: If the phrase: "anyways, the void, am I right?” is said by anyone, it means a boundary has been crossed and whatever was being talked about should be dropped, in chat at least.

37 Likes
The Codex
The Codex
Ask the Ambassadors Anything
ECPU II
I'm new here. Let's be friends!
Count to xxx before a mod posts Vol 19
The Codex
Elgin City Based Fanfiction Planning

Previously on… The Nick Show (Recaps)

Recap of the sixteenth of April - (In Progress)

From April 16th onwards, in GMT+1

Handled Jane/FireAlwaysReturns

Looking for older recaps? Click this link! It leads to the data codex.

If anyone uses the phrase "anyways, the void, am I right?” it means a boundary has been crossed and the subject should be dropped.

13 Likes

Links

The Codex 1.0
The Codex 2.0
The Codex 3.0

7 Likes

This is a quick little reminder.
Guys. We’ve had a couple reports about the atmosphere in theses threads lately — enough that I thought this needed to be said.

Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

We are all on the same team. This is just a game. Look at the words of others and think before you post. Apologize. Forgive.

We all have bad days sometimes. And that’s okay. We are here to lift each other up, not drag them down.

Otherwise? This game is not worth it.

Summary for the Newcomers (written by Ky)

There’s this guy called Nick (@nick) who’s from Wattpad HQ, and he has this title called Supreme Goat Lord of Wattpad HQ. Someone asked him a question and offered a goat sacrifice (which is just the goat emoji :goat:). I guess Nick thought it was amusing cuz he gave that user the Cult of the Goat badge.

Afterwards, word got around and lots of people started asking for unique badges. That’s when the Wandering Soul was created, for people who are looking for badges.

Then, a user called Daffy (@lifeofdaffy) challenged Nick for position of Supreme Goat Lord. He was awarded the badge False Prophet but was later changed to Glimpsed the Light. This is when the first NPC (@quietmystic) appeared.

The badge Cult of the Machine Ambassador appeared when someone denounced Nick and said that they would follow the Robot Ambassador (@RobotAmbassador) instead.

It stayed quiet for a while until Lumi (@astrophile) made a thread proposing that Joy (@JJJ000YYY) be given the badge False Prophet as nobody’s had it since it was taken from Daffy.

It led to @NerdiAuthorGirl making a thread saying that the badges were like an ARG. That’s when it turned into a real game. Suddenly, threads like the Curio Shop started popping up and new NPCs like Ambrose (@curiovendor) and Roch (@detectiveroch) began appearing. New badges were created too, such as the three Path badges and Seek too Far.

Later, Ambrose was arrested and Roch was silenced by Rosenberg (the current mayor). There’s an election going on. Most have agreed to vote for Le Mort, but some are still voting for Rosenberg. The official elections began sometimes around April 14 plus new information was added to already existing locations like the Catacombs/Workshop/Church.

As of April 15, several people made some random threads about Elgin and Roch shut some of them downn. Rosenberg already banned him from doing this, and fired Roch for disobedience.

ECPU art museum

16 Likes

Scraps of paper are everywhere. Not a single space unoccupied. People scurry around, muttering things about the occult, a vendor, and other strange beings. You find yourself drawn to it all. Do you choose to join them?

Yes, commit yourself to the cause.
No, leave through the door.

The coding was kindly done by @astrophile

7 Likes

I’m sorry, this should have been open while I was away! Welcome to the ECPU :calmwolf:
@astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @BlueFangirlStreak @Bobbi_McAllister @calmwolf @color_me_gone @cynically @dayworlds @Ellen_Reese @FireAlwaysReturns @GreekMyth @InGeenious @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @ISmokeAndMirrorsI @JesskyaBradbury @JJJ000YYY @JojoDahlia1 @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @littlesilverwren @LuthienSeregon @MistickMage @Nablai @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @ReyenaScarr @rosebrown1k @Spider-Hawk @TheOtherCha @The_Twi1ight_Prince @WellyBoots @wildnature777 @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea

21 Likes
The Codex

YASSSSSS

3 Likes

It’s alright, we were having fun being rebelz

6 Likes

Starting this conversation off by saying that I’ve been watching The OA on Netflix and it’s got all these ideas floating around in my bed. What if these disappearances are a part of something bigger?!

4 Likes

HIIIIII~!

also the workshop is ruined and i’m PRESSED how could they do this to my precious baby boy jasper who did nothing wrong in his whole life my sAnCtUaRy someone give me furniture to throw

9 Likes

True that. I may or may not have destroyed Jasper’s shop trying to lure him out. But I’ve been trying to fix everything.

7 Likes

I’m trying to fix it T_T

4 Likes

@calmwolf Should I PM you the intro code now?

4 Likes

i’m trying to find some fixing machinery gifs myself but surprisingly this is something of a niche gif genre

6 Likes

just search welding or fix in the gif search bar.

5 Likes

xDDD good job

4 Likes

also i got really attached to my boy jasper because i made a sim of him and he came out absolutely precious in a way i did not intend or expect

also since this is the new thread i’ll post the sims soon

8 Likes

Kales got cursed trying to bang some orb thingy on the other side of the wall that she blew up.

5 Likes

New thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not Elgin 411 Squad? xD

6 Likes