ecpu

All right I’m out y’all

see ya

3 Likes

Psi is a Greek symbol iirc.

3 Likes

So, psi + sighing

2 Likes

It means out of 20,000 comments, I give 0 likes, and well that mess is a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

it was his like third time being tried for being anti religion so we know he wasn’t being charged for being anti relgion but rather people hated him and used it as an excuse xD

3 Likes

You’re stingy with those likes, aren’t you? xD

3 Likes

Pretty much xD the concept was too hard to grasp tho for most people since they were religious and these ideals negated the gods’ creating the world thing

3 Likes

I would give you a like, but I won’t

1 Like

Bye! Take care!

1 Like

Stingy >:(

jk, actually no, sorrynotsorry lol

1 Like

I reported you :joy:

I sue you for being stingy with likes! :laughing:

2 Likes

That can be arranged :joy:

1 Like

Exactly. I would probably be fed up too though. I want to believe I’m real. :joy:

2 Likes

so cool but too academic for me I think :joy:

none really clicked for me (as amazing as they all are) but they definitely got me thinking so thank you! the food ones are hilarious, I think I might look for something lighter than what I have (probably not food related though)

1 Like

Socrates was such a rebel. Trying to make people’s heads explode. Unacceptable. shaking my head

3 Likes

good night! (if it’s night there :slight_smile: )

1 Like

If you want a custom one, remind me during the weekend and I can whip one up for you in 5-10 minutes. It depends on how much inspo you give me and how fast my internet decides it wants to be.

2 Likes

J

1 Like

Oh, and for free obviously.

I used to charge people a comment for customs.

But I don’t care much for the stories on my page.

2 Likes