Welcome: ECPU

2019badgehunt
ecpu

2 Likes

xDD Plato really loved Socrate’s world of forms tho which is why it’s been studied to filth. Like there are “essences” of what trees are in all trees but “true trees” do not exist here but in the world of forms and the more you think about it, the more convoluted it gets. Like how did he know the world of essence exists if the idea is in the world of forms? If the essences are found in forms how is it “true”? Like it’s way too much

3 Likes

Who here is up for a “face reveal”? I want to see the pretty faces of Elgin’s finest

3 Likes

My head already hurts. I don’t need more pain. :joy:

2 Likes

I think face reveals are weird tbh. Sorry.

2 Likes

I’ve no camera, sadly.

1 Like

that’d be awesome thank you!

I’ll keep it in mind and throw around some words/ideas in the meantime. Thank you again, guru of… everything :joy:

1 Like

I think it’s so cool seeing the people I see boppin’ around the forums every day!

2 Likes

lmao noooooo

1 Like

I studied this in an ancient greece and rome course xD I loved it a lot tbh

1 Like

No problem. Just remember to remind me.

Ha, I’m not a guru. Just a diligent student.

2 Likes

I find it weird. I imagine you all as faceless blobs. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

more diligent than me :blush:

2 Likes

:joy: Even those of us who have our face as our pfp?

2 Likes

If I ever show a face reveal, it will be because I lost a bet that I was cocky enough to think I’d win so I made the condition that if I lost, I’d share a picture of myself.

I’m rarely that sure of a bet.

2 Likes

it is cool… but I’m also wary of allowing my opinion of someone to be changed based off of it. Not that I want it to, or am super judgmental or anything.

1 Like

Yep, even those people.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

I usually win most bets I make, too.

I think I only lost one. That was about how long it’d take for me to get 1k followers.

I thought it would take much longer than it actually did.

3 Likes

Some people resent having their mental impressions changed.

2 Likes