2019badgehunt
ecpu

I am one of those people.

So, I am exploding space head.

2 Likes

I never noticed that your pfp is actually an exploding space head. :open_mouth:

I thought it was a solar system globe

2 Likes

Wattpad is infamous for poor image quality.

So, that is not surprising to me at all.

2 Likes

Hm interesting. Never really thought about it, it never really changed anything for me if I saw what someone looked like.

It’s very interesting though seeing some of the women who had men as their profile pictures, so just without even thinking, I thought they were guys! :joy:

4 Likes

That sounds fun! Lucky.

1 Like

face revels?

1 Like

I’m sure that’s a common mistake for everyone. cx

1 Like

It’s just a thread with people posting a picture of themselves.

2 Likes

It was but it was a lot of thinking xDDD it really was a bit hard to grasp at times when it came to the philosophy bits, loved studying Oedipus and Antigone tho. The Iliad and Aeneid were pretty hard to read understand what was happening tho

3 Likes

ah ok then

1 Like

I love Oedipus and Antigone! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re such fun plays to read c: they were fun to analyze as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Greek mythology is just so fascinating.

2 Likes

It really is, we studied a lot on why honor was a huge thing back then and what gaining honor looks like

2 Likes

it’s hard to explain, and @Oblivionyx totally not what I mean but I can see how I phrased it wrong.

but I’m a human, so I mistakenly make assumptions about people. When I don’t meet someone face to face, sometimes it’s just surprising what they look for one little microsecond because there’s parts of my brain I can’t control. Of course it doesn’t change my perspective of them in a long lasting way (and if it does it’s most likely in a positive way).

I hope that makes more sense, I totally didn’t mean it in a racist way

1 Like

Nice. You studied this in university, right?

1 Like

Yep! I took it as an elective, there’s a few other greek mythology classes but I haven’t taken them

1 Like

Ohh so you’re just reforming your mental image. I totally get that. :+1:

2 Likes

I get it. I kind of assumed the racist comment was just an example of an extreme.

3 Likes

Do you plan to take them?

1 Like