Welcome: ECPU

2019badgehunt
ecpu

uwu

That dude destroyed the church o.0

Budget recap

From roughly 10:00 CEST - 16 April

Handled by @KalesReclaim until someone better at coding these things show up

@NerdiAuthorGirl uses the key in the old church basement – it was super effective.

@thecityofelgin posts following message

The key falls away. The vision… complete. A shudder in the ceiling. The basement wont hold for much longer. Dust rains down. Escape is the only safe path. This lock may be burried but the knowledge is now free.

After this the thread disappears. The key may or may not be lost in the basement.

@Anniewilliams22 @astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @BlueFangirlStreak @Bobbi_McAllister @calmwolf @color_me_gone @cynically @dayworlds @d_s_t_e @Ellen_Reese @FireAlwaysReturns @GreekMyth @InGeenious @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @ISmokeAndMirrorsI @JesskyaBradbury @JJJ000YYY @JojoDahlia1 @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @littlesilverwren @LuthienSeregon @MistickMage @Nablai @noirdaisies @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @ReyenaScarr @rosebrown1k @Sam_le_fou @Spider-Hawk @TheOtherCha @tusd14005144 @The_Twi1ight_Prince @wildnature777 @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea

12 Likes

I think Nick just implied the keys gonna be given to another person :exploding_head:

2 Likes

MORE UPDATE

KEY IS NOT LOST??

7 Likes

The church basement is gone now?

1 Like

Yeah, Nerdi used the key in the door and the whole thing collapsed. Nick deleted the thread afterwards. The jerk

3 Likes

This recap is bOotifUl

2 Likes

:eyes:

Gonna yoink it so that I can get to work?

1 Like

Yep. Shoo

1 Like

Grab a shovel and dig! Let’s comb this bitxh from top to bottom

1 Like

:green_salad::ok_hand:

Alright, seems @NerdiAuthorGirl still has the key :ok_hand:

2 Likes

But why did he mention a new carrier. Or will there be a second key?

Ok never mind got it

UPDATE

LE MORT HAS WON WOOOOOOO!

@Anniewilliams22 @astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @BlueFangirlStreak @Bobbi_McAllister @calmwolf @color_me_gone @cynically @dayworlds @d_s_t_e @Ellen_Reese @FireAlwaysReturns @GreekMyth @InGeenious @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @ISmokeAndMirrorsI @JesskyaBradbury @JJJ000YYY @JojoDahlia1 @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @littlesilverwren @LuthienSeregon @MistickMage @Nablai @noirdaisies @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @ReyenaScarr @rosebrown1k @Sam_le_fou @Spider-Hawk @TheOtherCha @tusd14005144 @The_Twi1ight_Prince @wildnature777 @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea

15 Likes

Recap Time

April 16th onwards, in GMT+1

Handled by Jane/FireAlwaysReturns

Taglist so you’re notified of every update

@astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @BlueFangirlStreak @Bobbi_McAllister @calmwolf @color_me_gone @cynically @dayworlds @Ellen_Reese @FireAlwaysReturns @GreekMyth @InGeenious @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @JJJ000YYY @JojoDahlia1 @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @littlesilverwren @LuthienSeregon @MistickMage @Nablai @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @ReyenaScarr @rosebrown1k @Rowace @ISmokeAndMirrorsI @Spider-Hawk @TheOtherCha @The_Twi1ight_Prince @WellyBoots @wildnature777 @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea

Special thanks to KalesReclaim for making the budget recap

At 10:00, @.NerdiAuthorGirl gave the key to @.Azanthiel, who used the key in the Church Basement. Not long after, @.thecityofelgin posts the following message,

The key falls away. The vision… complete. A shudder in the ceiling. The basement wont hold for much longer. Dust rains down. Escape is the only safe path. This lock may be burried but the knowledge is now free.

The thread is closed after this, though it seems like either Nerdi or Az still has the key. It looks like the entire basement is now gone, no longer to be discovered by us.

And around 9:00, Nick returns to the Society to answer more questions.

FireAlwaysReturns: Are there any records of past Supreme Goat Lords that were historically important? Or of when the Cult was first founded?

Nick: You’re asking for history beyond the construct of time

D_s_t_e: It sounds like there must be quite the story there!* Do you happen to have any historical records or newspaper clippings that recount this calamity?
*They referred to Telgin and the Keeton Fires

Nick: Well Telvin bought many of their building supplies from Elgin, back in the day. Elgin was, and still is of course, a prime supplier of tetracite to the region. Unfortunately, there were some particular shipments that weren’t…up the quality standards. They caught fire significantly easier and the resulting inferno tore up a quarter of Telvin. That’s a tetracite fire for you.

There hasn’t been much forgiveness since.

Out of the blue, Nick also said,

It would seem someone’s curiosity has taken them another step forwards.

I think it may be in relation to what happened in the Basement.

Then, at 10:04, he also said,

Nick: Who will wander next I suppose? Where will the key travel with its carrier?

RoseBrown1k: Who is carrying the key? O.o

Nick: Whomever would carry the key before would still hold it today. It will always return unless relinquished to the source.

At 10:06, @.thecityofelgin lets us know the outcome of the elections:

With 65% of the vote, Theron Le Mort is elected the new mayor of Elgin.

Inauguration will be announced later.

With that said, the thread is now closed.

A new badge also appeared, and was given to @.Azanthiel, because she opened the Church Basement. Its name is Mark of the Goat.

i carry it with me. everywhere i go. once touched, it is always known. and the rest will know as well.

what knowledge! infinite. vast. it stretches for an eternity. i know it can see all. i know it watches everything. it understands more that any mortal mind could comprehend. but i want to comprehend. i want to know more. i must gather those under it. i must show it all those who wish to feel its gaze. i shall know lothuac.

This wasn’t mentioned before, but the Elgin Police is now hiring, per their current status. This may be your best shot at becoming a cop…

All stuff we got from the ritual needs to be logged.

After everything failed, Roch showed up at our ritual, saying,

Kids gathering in the streets. People trying to perform rituals. Cuts on their bodies. A dead rat.

What kind of madness is this?

I dismissed this as a detective. Tossed them aside. Without my authority, who am I to make them disperse? Instead, I can only take note.

Is this why they’re going to the church? Something religious?

This is no religion I know of. Something very wrong is happening here…

Then, he turned up in Crowley’s again, saying,

Letter to Isabel

Isabel I know you don’t want to…hear from me.

But you must know. Something dark is happening in our city. I can feel it in my bones. I can see it in their eyes. So bright. Filled with something. They know.

I think it started at the Curio Shop. Maybe with Lillith. Where did she go? We never found her. Not a murder, just a disappearance. What was down in those catacombs? Why would she want to go there?

Necromancy? Occult?

They talk in code. Void, goats, machines. It’s nonsense but it repeats. Repeating nonsense has some sort of meaning. If only I could crack it. Ambrose won’t speak. I’ve read Lillith’s note a thousand times and I’m no closer to understanding anything about it.

But I do know one thing. I feel fear in my heart. And I fear for you.

You should visit your relatives in Concordia. Stay safe for a little bit. Stay…out of the city.

Please. For me?

-Roch

I’ll have to drop this at her house. They wouldn’t let me near the police station these days. Not with Le Mort around there. Nobody likes a disgraced officer.

At 17:00 CEST (GMT+1), a ritual will be held to resurrect the founder of Elgin, lead by Jane (moi). All members of all cults and paths are invited. Please tag @FireAlwaysReturns here with a message like “I want to join the ritual” to let her know you want in.

List of people who are gonna join:
@FireAlwaysReturns @calmwolf @InGeenious @LailaLiliana @Azanthiel

17 Likes

YASSSSSSS :joy:

2 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new overlord

1 Like

I’m kind of starting to understand the 10+ tabs thing.

3 Likes