Welcome to the witch house

feedback-offered

Welcome all to the house of dreams and new writers. I want to ask a question to all of you. WHat is your favorite mythical creature and why?

Rules of chat

1. be nice
    2.Share ideas that are within guidelines
  2. Most of all have fun

Have fun creatures of the night.

3 Likes

DRAGONS, of course. XD

@ModernWaterRider

4 Likes

what kind of dragon do you have a prefrence

3 Likes

Probably fire. :slight_smile:

And thanks for the follow earlier. :slight_smile:

I’ve been trying to thank people but the spam filter can tend to get annoyed with similar posts or comments and prevent me from saying the same thing multiple times.

2 Likes

Well if I love any work I try to keep up to date with the author. You guys inspire me to make my work better. I don’t have that much now but i’ll keep working until I do

2 Likes

Good luck! :slight_smile: We’re cheering you on.

1 Like

same with you.

2 Likes

Death Eater because it is a part of our myth.

Same

2 Likes

thanks for your opinion. I was doing a poll on mythical creatures

1 Like

I agree. Any kind is good. If I could have any kind of pet, I would definitely choose a dragon

1 Like

I did not consent to y’all invading my home

2 Likes

And who told you mythical creatures don’t exist?

Maybe you’re just in for a big surprise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is true they do exist I just haven’t found them all yet. I can see things in my world that are invisible to most. Thank you regardless for your reply.

2 Likes

Aw. Well I’ve seen things that are visible both to this and the other world. But people refuse to open their eyes, really.

“Humans”

2 Likes

I figured they just are scared for change.

1 Like

Nah. People just deny things. They refuse them. Specially when it’s not to their interest. Like accepting there’s a God above them who created them. Hell, no. They’ll do anything to be god’s themselves and be worshipped. Humans never change. Only a few rare cases.

2 Likes

Sounds like the sickness of humanity.

1 Like

I write about serial killers and some fan fiction involving serial killers so it took a ton of research to understand the human mind.

If only it would be that easy. You can never fully understand human mind. Each guy is different than the one before him. Even if they all start the same, they always end differently.