Welcome Vampire Reader, Writers, and Lovers!

I’d cut it to down to two a week on scheduled days so you have more time to write. Doing 3 chapters a week only gives you 6 1/2 weeks to get more. Doing 2 gives you 10.

Thanks for the advice! Would you suggest publishing the ending of the book before I do the edited versions?

Yeah, I think it would piss off readers for you to start edits before they get an ending. I know I would.

Yeah that’s what I was kind of thinking… It would annoy me too…

Genuinely thankful for the advice :smile:

If only I could do all this lol. My updates are sporadic and lengthy in waiting time, but I make up for it by updating readers on progress and just talking about it none stop lol.

I’ll admit I’m really bad at keeping readers updated :sweat_smile: There’s normally a long period of nothing (or at least it feels like a long period of nothing) and then I randomly update!

Same. The longest I went on TGO I think was 4 1/2 months without an update. Life was too hectic to write.

I think the longest for me without a proper update is about 1 month but I always seems way longer.

I thought it had been 6 months. Glad I was wrong lol

Number one.

Image result for fird

I would’ve been bugging the hell out of you. 4 months…:eyes::joy:

But i’m impatient and I know it. It’s why i wait till good TV shows are a couple seasons in before i’ll even think about watching them. Netflix and Hulu were the best things to happen to me. :joy:

Heya

Heya, Jane!

Sup?

Break

You doing okay?

Yeah, I’m great. I have a friend flying in from Florida this weekend so it will be nice to have her all of Saturday. :slight_smile:

Ah, that’s awesome