Welcome Vampire Reader, Writers, and Lovers!

I read a lot, so my brain is hardwired for words and letters. I only have to think, and words just come rolling out. It is nice because I can catch up easily, and write essays in school at lightning speed.

For me, I have the scene playing in my mind, but I still need to figure out how I should write it out & choose the right word to express it

You could improve your writing speed by narrating the world around you in your head, that way you can quicken the connections between what’s happening, and how to describe it. It works great for me!

I kind of doing that tbh, but for me, after I write it out, it just looks too simple sometimes or too complicated. So I need to balance it out

@TheStarletInk

AWWW SO HAPPY FOR YAAA! I am glad everything is turning up for the bessst :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Yusshh!!

And yes, stay active (which is hypocritical of me since I got into trouble for not being active :grinning:) what are you working on?

I’m working on a werewolf story, my first one ever. It’s going amazingly well. It’s crossed 650 reads with only 4 chapters

No. I’m just unlucky😂. It is the way of life

You’ll get lucky one day <3

Ah. I was dragged.

Are you participating in the open novella thing?

Meh. I will be once I stop hiccuping… I hate hiccups.

Mentioning that, did you hear about how to train your dragon 3?

Hey!

Yes, you were :smiley:

Nah, I want to work on one story at a time. I have the chance to finally write without fearing the dreaded writer’s block, I’m not wasting it.

Drink water. It may help

I did hear about it. There’s quite a lot of ads on tv. Why?

HI!!!

Evil… :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah, yeah, that’s better than what I am doing at the time. I have spread myself thin on projects so bad =/

My hiccups are always cursed. Nothing but time can stop them

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SERIES! It’s really exciting and cool. A friend of mine and I want to go watch it~~

Yo!

Whazzup?

Was that pointed at me?

HICCUPS HAVE INVADED MY SYSTEM.

Writing Reemus’s view of the heist…since the actual chapter with the heist only followed Violet. Now I’m making a chapter following Reemus, another following Sadie, Dakota and Leena, then a third following Kas and Kassandra. I realized they all have their own things they have to deal with during the heist, they all also get to see the arrival of the Ghouls in different ways (but they all see people get absolutely destroyed by them) Kas and Kassandra through the cameras and they hear it through the mics. Reemus sees it first hand and starts trying to shoot the things. Violet nearly gets killed by them but her summoned creatures saved her. Then Leena, Sadie and Dakota are the first to see them, one of them I think was attacked and they barely managed to escape them. I think Sadie is who is injured…I’ll have to go back and check.

Overall, these chapters will be fin to write because I’ve never followed all of these guys separately, usually they were split into two groups if I had to follow them all separately.

No, at @NoobGee

How many projects do you have?

There’re many movies I want to see… But I have no money or people to see it with

Hey! How have you been?

Alright, stressed and such, but nothing new really, got a new job

Also, I drew the creatures Violet summoned:

They’re supposed to look wrinkly and also extremely thin, turns out I am not good at drawing wrinkles and ribs