Welcome Vampire Reader, Writers, and Lovers!

Maybe it was not enough for the audience.

1 Like

But my point is that I like vampires in TV shows/movies/comics if done right and just didn’t read vampire novels.

1 Like

So I maybe a fake fan of vampire book genre, but I like to learn more onto the stereotype and how they develop over decade.

Hello :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3::blush:

1 Like

Hey! how are you?

1 Like

Pretty good, just finished some art work I’ve been working on for a while, how are you :blush:?

Good I am watching this movie called '9 to 5."

1 Like

Is that the one with Dolly Parton in it? (I know she has the song)

1 Like

Yep and so far I can almost relate to the characters of how hard & tired work can be.

1 Like

Yeah I work in retail and though the job is easy its always customers who seemed to make things just a little bit difficult

1 Like

I used to work as a bagger but I know the struggle of working with difficult men. There were immature high-schoolers that work there that I wish they focus on work than acting like kids.

*waves * XD once I write a vamp book, probably after my demon one

3 Likes

You know how to write demons?

1 Like

I mean, is there a right or wrong way? :calmwolf:

1 Like

Thats funny I’ve wrote a vampire book but am planning to focus the second book more on demons :blush:

2 Likes

Nicee! Ahaha, at the moment Im actually in the werewolf genre, but once I finish that novel I want to try a novella about a girl who is trapped inside her body by a demon.

Gotta love the dark mystical creatures

2 Likes

I agree! I love everything dark and mystical too!

2 Likes

Yah!
You can do so much with them, especially use morally grey areas, lol

1 Like

I mean I am Catholic but if you do you. I am just curious because I am creating a world-building for my paranormal/supernatural story which includes demons so I was wondering how do you make demon characters.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve tried to do with my vampire book (but I have to admit I’ve always liked the concept of demons more :sweat_smile:) There’s so much to work with when writing lore for them!