Welcome Vampire Reader, Writers, and Lovers!

why was i summoned here without appropriate tribute

I summoned you because I wanted to sacrifice my goat to you

I don’t think you know how summoning works…

You have to meet the conditions first, otherwise they just vanish again

Ok tell me how

Doing okay :slight_smile: had a bit of a bad week, but it’s slowly getting better. How are you holding up, with RoV and all?

1 Like

Ah that’s good! Slowly getting better is better than nothing right :upside_down_face:

I think I’m doing an okay job. Holding up the RoV and all the other things I need to do in my life is surprisingly going well, which is a good thing of course. I just don’t have a lot of free time to read and stuff, but I think that will change the moment I finish some school projects and tests. I do kinda miss you though. So get well soon!!

1 Like

I kind of feel really awful about not being there, but I know I couldn’t handle it if I did come back ;-; I’ll always be stalking this thread and most of the vampire threads, though, and you know how to directly contact me. A bump is all I need to be summoned :slight_smile: Is there anything you need help with? I saw the new book club system didn’t work out, and that Heather left?

1 Like

Could you watch the account from April 19th to May 4th? You don’t have to organise things or anything. It’s so that someone is there answering potential questions, while I’m gone. (I don’t expect any questions or trouble, but just in case you know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

About the book club, well the new system was just too much of a hassle to organise. I really don’t have the motivation and energy to organise that again. And Heather did leave :neutral_face: but she did have two strikes. So I would’ve been forced to throw her out of the book club for a month, if she hadn’t left on her own. I guess it worked out then​:woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile: Just remind me when the time comes. I’m still hella forgetful

Can’t blame you. It sounded like hell to organise from the get-go

Aw… Oh well. How many members do we have now?

Great thanks! I’ll send you a message via hangouts when the time comes :upside_down_face:

Uh 8 I think so we’re with an even number

1 Like

Eight… Darn, the numbers are going down real fast. If it drops below 4, should we give up on the book club?

1 Like

I was born today, friends. I am 21 now.

4 Likes

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm, i really don’t know. Let’s just hope it won’t drop below 4

1 Like

Happy birthday!! :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

fervently hoping

1 Like

Happy belated birthday!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Your welcome ;))

‘Happy Birthday Heather!’ that’s what normal people say.

I’m always late or too soon with birthdays so you know what… a merry happy Unbirthday to YOU!

1 Like