Welcome Vampire Writers!

Aww! I have wanted an emoji since the Beta started ;-; a friend of mine did get her own emoji, because her thread got enough votes

Quite a few of the Ambassadors have them already, so I don’t know how mine will show or when or whatever.

sad look

I have no authority over emojis, lol.

Lauren used to… But Lauren left

I have no idea who Lauren is, possibly due to the leaving. There’s always ‘ask the ambassadors’ if you’d like to find out if you can have an emoji. I don’t think you can, but you can find out if there’s a way to earn one.

I want an emoji!!

Again, I don’t think regular users can have emojis but if you’d like to find out if there’s a way to earn an emoji there’s always ‘ask the ambassadors’. I mean, my amazing tiny sushi roll doesn’t want to show anyway and I’m probably missing something really obvious about that but, oh well, lol. There’s still this;:sushi:

hmmmm sushi :smiley: I know what I want to have tomorrow for lunch xD

Meanwhile I have to have a diet bar. Sigh.

What? You don’t know Lauren Leto? She was major in setting up these forums. Her name here was UncleL

Are you dieting?

No but I only joined in September 2017 and wasn’t super active in the community until early 2018 so I might have just missed her.

Also… kind of? I mean, I need to lose weight because I don’t naturally burn off fat so I’m trying to do more exercise and reduce my calorie intake for the sake of my joints. I am getting a little too old to be carrying extra weight, and there’s a history of osteoporosis in my family so anything that makes it easier on my body is a good thing.

Ah, that sucks. She was great

Oh, I see. I actually need to put on weight. I’ve been dangerously underweight for years, and I’m trying to change that.

What is osteoporosis?

Hey tem

Hi!
I’m in my principles of health science class, and am translating medical jargon into livingroom language. It’s hard.

Oof, that sounds terrible

Health science on its own is terrible

Osteoporosis is a condition that weakens bones, making them fragile and more likely to break. It develops slowly over several years and is often only diagnosed when a minor fall or sudden impact causes a bone fracture. The most common injuries in people with osteoporosis are: wrist fractures. hip fractures.

Also; you may have my weight if you like. I’ll mail it to you.

You could trade metabolisms.

You do not want that. My metabolism is seriously messed up