Werewolf community

Hey wolfies!!

So,I want to make this thread to communicate with all of you werewolf lovers and who read or write werewolf books!
You are new writer or old writer doesn’t matter until and unless we get to communicate and be friends with eachother.(✷‿✷)
I am writing a werewolf story myself rn,so why not help eachother?So comment down below⏬so friends?

Hey! I haven’t written a werewolf story in years, but I do read plenty of them in my spare time whether it’s on Wattpad, Webtoons or at a library. I have been thinking of revisiting an old werewolf story of mine and probs uploading it to Wattpad. (Even though I may not get any attention XD)

1 Like

I love werewolves! And I’m also writing a story about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would read it! :smile:

1 Like

Realy? Well, if I did publish it, it’ll take some time.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I worked on it. Probably four years? It’s gonna need a lot of editing XD

1 Like

Take your time :smile:

1 Like

Lol, I guess people here are really encouraging. For the story, it’s a bit different from what you’ll usually read.

1 Like

Mine is also a bit different, so I don’t minder :wink:

1 Like

Werewolf, vampire, supernatural or fantasy and I just start writing a werewolf book . I’m scared because I dnt know how it will turn :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Does this belong to the Werewolf in Genre Clubs since i’m assuming this is a chat about the Werewolf genre?
https://www.wattpadwriters.com/c/genre-clubs/werewolf

Hiii :hugs:

Probably. xD

Well, probably since i see people here talking about Werewolf genre, it might belong to that club

True.

What do you write about?

Wow! That’s great

1 Like

Atleast you started writing girl! This is the main step I am still in my first draft side…where I am still finding courage to publish it

I am not too good in that thing where club goes and all and rn I am using it from mob so it got harder…so yaa idk but mostly ambassadors change the places if they find it in different club or anything so I trust them😂

Thank you