Werewolf Love

What do you like about werewolves?

1 Like

I really like the number of ways you can explore the folklore. There are so many different versions, from places all across the globe, and the options are limitless. They’re also very versatile so you can place them anywhere from a urban fantasy setting, to sci-fi, to a high fantasy world and you could still pull it off convincingly.

2 Likes

I’m the same as @HEEdwards and while I love all of the folklore and stuff I also love creating my own and seeing how I can get creative with everything about werewolves whether they be a traditional kind of werewolf or virally made i love them all.

1 Like

I love the fact that there’s a soul mate out there for everyone and the unconditional love between two mates, not that they have to be fated to be together. Just the fact that there’s someone out there for everyone.

3 Likes

I really like that, it’s such a sweet thing :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you. I’m a romantic at heart. :kissing_heart:

Soulmates are a pretty interesting trope. It really has such a massive impact on the society in general. I found that in my world, it completely changed how people value love and relationships. Like if you fell in love with someone who wasn’t your mate, then you’d be instantly dumped if your partner found them, and that people just don’t take them as seriously as far as longevity goes. Its also interesting how their entire culture kinda evolves around this extreme monogamist propaganda

3 Likes

That they’re god damn wolves (or part wolf). :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, they’d be good body pillows, assuming their fur aint coarse af or something

2 Likes