Werewolf Readers, Writers, and Lovers! Come talk 🐾

How is everyone today?

Good! Uploading a new chapter to my story!

Ooh congrats!

Welcome to the werewolf Haven, lol

Thank you, I think I’ll like it here with the wolves, hahaha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes! Use werewolf writers, and readers like our wolves, lol.

How are y’all doing?

Heeeyyyyy

HOORAY!! Welcome, welcome!! We’re happy to have you here!

Woo hoo! Welcome to the pack! The feasts are constant, the merriment ever present. Congrats on starting :heart:

Everyone’s so welcoming here, I feel like I’m home already :smiley:

This place is usually so welcoming, warm and friendly :slight_smile:

Werewolf writers and readers have some pretty harsh critics out there! We have to stick together :slight_smile:

Oooh, I know what you’re talking about.

(Let me tell you, and I guess the whole internet, a secret. I read very very few werewolf books myself. I should start reading them more now that I’m writing one, hahahahaha.)

Lol, I don’t read them as much these days either. But then again the tagging system has made it harder to find anything

Hahaha, that’s true. I’m not really interested in the whole highly romanticized/sexualised aspect of werewolf genre and it can be tricky finding something I’d like to read around here.
My werewolves eat people, hahaha.

XD , we definitely have some unique books around here!

@DumDumPops4 @AMLKoski @FireAlwaysReturns @odemira @shadowcrossing @HEEdwards the whole pack has some amazing reads, unique too!

O.o eat people?

Bahahaha love it! I especially love werewolf books where the wolves are unapologetically savage :joy:

And don’t listen to @calmwolf in regards to my books. They need heavy editing and have been known to leave readers confused. Haha

Noooo, Meeks has some great books, don’t listen to her! Also, most people will say their books need editing or are bad but don’t listen to them :slight_smile: