Werewolf Readers, Writers, and Lovers! Come talk 🐾

Ooooh I’m excited to start exploring :slightly_smiling_face:

Lol, as much as my POV character is a werewolf and I write a lot about his pack life and all that, I still like to think that they are, after all, still monsters.

Is that reverse psychology? Cause it’s working. As soon as it’s not 1AM, I’m going to your profile.

Oh and hallo :calmwolf: Awkward introduction
Most people around here call me Vi (Violet)

That’s fair! Most people tend to confuse the original shifter and werewolf. I love that idea though!

Ahaha, yes. Take Meeks first.

Nooooooo mine, the ones everyone goes for are the ones that need alllllll the editing or I’m editing as I go. As soon as I start people are attracted to the wafty crappy smells of my editing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy:It’s okayyy Meeks, you’re the first one to be sacrificed (it’s not that bad!!)

Deffs not reverse psychology at all. My books genuinely need to be edited, there are a lot of inconsistencies and me getting swept up and carried away adding random non sensical characters and events :joy:

Gah damn it next time I’m gonna hgv type someone elses book up and be like “this way please. Let me show you to your first read” :joy::joy:

Hgv?

Hype not hgv type :joy::joy::joy:

Shhhhh I haven’t had morning coffee yet :joy:

:joy:It better be your own book you are showing them to

Haha nope! I was just reminded of why I should stay silent when someone offers me up to new people :joy:

:joy:No, you have to say hiii

But it’s only more fun this way :wink:

Oh yah! But besides that I’m gonna sit and nod haha

Bahaha and agree that your book is good to read

My heart is smiling at this! Haha it’s way more fun

I’m just not gonna stick my head up higher than anyone elses haha

:joy:Too late, lol.

Next time Vi, next time. Haha I’ve got my eye on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Noooo!!!