Werewolf stories under 5K

Hey! I’m Katey and I like to write werewolf books! All the people who barley have reads it’s our time! I have two different books! In this group we do not judge at all! We can all speak about our mistakes and growths within our werewolf books! I have started to write again! Also I do follow people back!

5 Likes

I have 4 werewolf stories currently. One is at 1.2k and the other 3 are a lot higher on the reads. Though this new one I’m writing is a reworked version of one of my completed books. Wanted to write with my new skills and take better time with the plot and characters :stuck_out_tongue: what are your books like?

1 Like

Hiya! Well one of my books has around 1K and it’s been around for sometime but it’s under reconstruction as of right now! My new a second book is about a few days old! It has like 3 reads. I usually write about werewolves and Witches because I consider myself one even if in the story isn’t like a real witch lol!

2 Likes

Thats pretty awesome! Ill try and give you story a looksie. Also thats super neat! I have a few friends who are witches. I think its super cool!

I love it honestly! I found it very interesting as a child and here I am today!

1 Like

dang your books are high in views! that’s super great!

1 Like

Thank you! They surprisingly did well but it was over 6 years. I just started this new one recently

Yeah! I feel you I think Nyx grey has been out since I was in my 2nd year of high school and now I’m graduated!

1 Like

Besides my “one hit wonder” the rest of my books are pretty mediocre with views, but I think I prefer it that way :joy:

1 Like

*waves * My WIP is under the 5k–it’s only at 440 reads, but my book that im probably never going back to isnt

Hello :slight_smile: lol

Hello. ^-^/ I have some Werewolf books over 5k and some under. Idk how many Werewolf books I have, but I have a lot. o.o

Aww you all are so freaking positive and I absolutely love it

1 Like

Which one of your works would you recommend checking out first?

1 Like

Eeerrrmmm. Right now, my current baby is Xavier. I am halfway almost done with it. I think, but it’s up to you.

1 Like

Hi! I’m also a writer that’s been gone for like five years and now I’m back and better focused on my stories. The story that I’m currently working doesn’t have too many reads, but that’s partially because it’s reconstruction of a story that I started before but decided to rewrite all together. However, I want to introduce the idea of witches in the next couple of chapters but I’m not sure how exactly…

What are your ideas for werewolf/witch stories if your comfortable sharing?

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the recommendation :smiley: I shall add it to my list ^.^

1 Like

Thanks for check it out. :3 I hope you have some tissues. :wink:

1 Like

oh noooooo I’m not ready for feels LOL

1 Like

Just wait for the ending. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey my name is Brenna! A few years ago I wrote a werewolf book, it got around 2K. Unfortunately, I deleted and I am just getting back into the interest of writing. And reading!

1 Like