What Disney Song Describe Your Characters?

I’ve made this thread in the old clubs, and I thought I’d make it again.

You can either just state what songs your character would sing, orrr… you can make up a small scene showing how your character/when your character would sing this song (remember no role playing please).

~~

In the start of my WIP I think my character Red would be sitting on a rock, in the plains, looking out over the sunrise. As the sun starts to come up with all the pretty colours, she’d break out into Reflection from Mulan. But in the second half of me WIP she would be in a meadow, under a crescent moon as she realizes what she needs to do. She’d probably stand up and hold her hands out, and break out into I See The Light from Tangled.

Everett from the same WIP would probably be bounding around, running in the forest playing tag when he breaks out into I Just Can’t Wait to be King from the Lion King.

2 Likes

Sympathy for the Devil:

Ankou: Be Prepared from the Lion King

Rowan: How Far I’ll Go from Moana

1 Like

The Element of Life

Jasmine: A Whole New World from Aladdin.

1 Like

The Alpha & The Indonesian

Karll + Vlad: Beauty & the Beast (Celine Dion + Peabo Bryson version) - Beauty & The Beast
Andrew: Nobody’s Perfect - Hannah Montana / So Far So Great - Sonny with a Chance
Louisa: Why Not - The Lizzie McGuire Movie / Can’t Back Down - Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

1 Like

Oooh…this is a good one! I’ll need to think about it…

My main character tiny only fully original work on this site is Mack…and putting him with Disney is just weird in my head, but I know there’s gotta be one that works!

1 Like

For comedy’s sake when it comes to my WIP, Love Is An Open Door from Frozen. Thinking about that number with my characters makes me laugh :yum:

2 Likes

I have a character named Asalei and I cant stop laughing because I keep imagining him singing Part of that wold.Its not because of his personality or situation its just because he’s a siren which I see as being close to a mermaid ((even if there is some diffrences)).Because of how serious he is it just makes me laugh thinking about it.I need to listen to more disney songs.

1 Like

I can’t think of one for the MCs in my original story…dang…

For OCs in fanfiction, I have a bit more luck!

In my Animorphs fic Andalite Wars:

1. Toraan - I’ll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan - Shang Li parts)
  2. Exsul - I Can Go The Distance (Hercules)
1 Like

Adrian: I’m Still Here from Treasure Planet

1 Like

Seraphina : Almost There from The Princess and the Frog
Anansi : One Jump Ahead from Aladdin
Jacob : Monster from Frozen

From my book Distortion

1 Like

:rofl:Thats amazing

Imma add the song to my story playlist ((although my story playlist is just inside my head)) just because of that reason.
The only thing I think of while writing his character is ‘I wish I could beee part of that worlddd’. :joy::joy:

Corinne:
Beginning: When Will My Life Begin - Tangled
7 am? Nope, for this girl its “4 am the usual morning line up”
Later: God Help The Outcasts - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Niera: Reflection - Mulan

Jasper: I Can Go the Distance - Hercules

Enna:
Beginning: When You Wish Upon A Star - Pinocchio
Later: Let It Go - Frozen

I think the song choices I pick for the characters in my WIP should give plenty of insight :slight_smile:

Charlotte- You’re Welcome (Moana)
Alex- Reflection (Mulan)
Tano- Street Urchins (Aladdin)
Zoe- Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
Victoria- Prince Ali (Aladdin)

Yeah we’ll see if anyone can reasonably describe my five characters with no further context XD

And If You Wrong Us:

Mr. Raven & Sarah Pemberly: “Love Will Find A Way” from Lion King 2

WIP: The song to describe Dante would be:

Be Prepared - The Lion King

Sooooo I’m writing a Harry Potter fanfic and the characters are a teeny tiny bit different than the actual series haha

Hidden

Draco Malfoy: God Help the Outcasts, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hermione Granger: Tale as Old as Time, Beauty and the Beast
Harry Potter: You’ve Got a Friend in Me, Toy Story
Ron Weasley: Friend Like Me, Aladdin
Ginny Weasley: Bibidi Boppity Boo, Cinderella
The Twins: Siamese Cats Song, Lady and the Tramp

2 Likes

Kaena Reflection - Mulan
Griffin King Of Pride Rock - Lion King

Roan I’m Still Here, Treasure Planet
Beomrynn On My Way, Brother Bear
Beattrin I’ll Make A Man Out Of You, Mulan

Rowan: Stand from Zombies
Rowan and Liam: Someday from Zombies

There are probably more, my mind just won’t think right now:))

1 Like