What is something you're passionate about?

I already replied to this but, yeah! What you said! lol i suck at answering this things, forgive me

1 Like

Being a hoot! :joy: I love living humorously, no matter what happens and of course, I have those wrong-time-comedy elements piled up in my works.

1 Like

Passionate about being the best.

1 Like

I enjoy seeing the mechanisms of old World War 1 firearms, so I set a story in a parallel land in which technology hardly advanced past the 1920s - 30s. There are descriptions and references to firearms, and some places even require ownership of a gun (a reference to old Swiss laws in which swords were used as identification).

I also include Yes, ELO and Deerhoof references a lot cuz I’m a hack.

1 Like

Interesting, how long have you been an advocate of adoption? Also adoption laws vary with country. So, I bet in some places, it’s easier to adopt.

Sometimes. It matters what I am writing. Music is a big thing I am passionate about, writing, cooking, traveling (when I can but don’t always get the luxury to do so.) I’m passionate about magic of any kind and mythology.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Had no idea there was ever a law like that… Gonna look up some more info now cuz I’m curious.
Thanks, love learning something new :upside_down_face:

Oh gosh , Twilight I guess , I like romance that is embedded into The Hunger Games and Divergent

2 Likes

I’m adopted :smiley: I feel like fostering to adopt is what I should do in the future. There’s so many children out there who need and deserve a forever family.

I have so many things I am passionate about, so here is a few:

• Diversity (All my books will contain diverse characters)
  • Religion (I’m still wondering whether or not to write a book that features religion. I’m religious, and many feel my faith is unusual which I can understand as I thought it was unusual many years ago. There are things in the past and present that have angered people, and myself, but I hope we get somewhere in the future)
  • Romance
1 Like

You really liked Twilight ? I mean you’re not trolling me are you ?

1 Like

I remember accidentally starting a huge debate at a Church Youth event over whether or not people liked Twilight :laughing:

1 Like

Nice. You started chaos at the church. Good work

It was good to know how members of the same faith as Stephenie felt about her books, but we didn’t get much done at the youth event which I’m sure the leaders were super annoyed over :laughing:

1 Like

Damn. Though personally I didn’t like how Edward’s stalker like behavior was forgiven all because it was “true love”. I am willing to bet if it was her other friends Charlie would have them in jail in no time.

I’m going to go blind someday. Save a doggo for me :heart:

I’m passionate about story. What makes them tick and the hero’s journey. I also love music and singing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am team edward but like jacob is hawt.
Yes I have seen all of the movies twice.
Bella is a bitch sometimes but can kick ass .
Renesme is so cute…

Give you your answer?

1 Like

If I have to be honest…sex

I didn’t watch the movies much because I didn’t get to hear much of Bella’s feelings in them. But the way Edward approached her…seemed so predatory, and she also didn’t think much of his stalker like tendencies. I mean Bella kind of seemed really naive. I guess I prefer my female leads to be a bit smart like Katniss from Hunger Games. Also I felt their attraction only happened because Edward was hot and Bella smelled sweet and was resistant to his powers. I mean, I would have liked if Edward did some actual work to attract her.
And yeah, Renesmee was cute and I think the best vampire because she had the highest chance of survival and was unlikely to feed off her friends if she was hungry…though I guess later in her life she would have a lot of explaining to do about why she was dating that old guy who used to drop her off to school.

1 Like

Oh man, I’m so sorry. You’re strong, don’t worry :smiley:

Awwww, thank youuuuu :smiley:

1 Like

Nah you’re good :smiley:

1 Like