What is this cute W widget for?

w

I’m new, as will be obvious when I ask: This appears on my author profile. I wonder what it is and what it does. And what it’s called.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Coins balance, for if you purchased coins to pay to read Paid Stories.

2 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

And that concludes this, the shortest thread ever. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Do be aware, this shows up on web, but you can only purchase coins through the app. Hope that helps :smile_cat:

And yes, it’s for coins.

2 Likes

Super! Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You can tag a mod like @AWFrasier and request them to close this thread for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

They don’t have to - it’s perfectly fine to leave threads like these open since someone else might have the same question and then find this thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, you can only buy them on mobile? So there’s not a way to read paid stories on the desktop?

1 Like

Pretty sure buying and reading are separate. Read away. (The coin balance screenie was from my lappy.)

1 Like

Yeah, I just meant if you’re unable to get the app for whichever reason then you couldn’t read the paid for stories because you wouldn’t be able to get the coins to do so. Just thought it was a bit odd :thinking:

You can read them on desktop after you’ve bought them I believe but you cannot buy coins on desktop.

1 Like

Confirmed. I just tried to buy 'em on my computer and just got a graphic with instructions for the cell phone.

1 Like